Bedfordview, Gauteng, South Africa
Call Centre Agent
From March 2014
Call Center Agent
Telemarketing/Data Capturer at college campus
Telesales at The Postpaid Company
Food and Beverage
From June 2013
Company: One call insurance brokers
ICT Learnership Facilitator
Gauteng Department of Education
February 2010 - February 2011
Taught basic computer literacy on Ms Word, Excel and PowerPoint to learners at Itemogele Primary School.
• Gathered progress reports of learners from educators and captured in the filing system and made digital backups.
• Accurately captured and updated learner information in the data base.
• Carried out most of every administrative duties of the school.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Communicated very well with management, staff and students.
• Proficiently handled students' queries and complaints.
Team work and Interpersonal skills:
• Strong ability to function in a team for a common goal.
• Maintained positive working relations with colleagues and students.
May 2008 - November 2008
• Registered students and ensured of correct recording of students details.
• Well experienced in data capturing.
• Provided efficient and effective administration support at the college and adhered to procedures in office operations ensuring proper filling
• Effectively attended to customers queries and advised accordingly.
• Compiled statistics and regularly updated database.
• Very familiar with office technology: operating photo copy machines, faxing, scanning and binding of documents.
• Assisted in planning and coordination of marketing events of the college.
Qualifications & Certifications
Limco Consulting & management
Travel and Tourism