Voice Over Artist
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
My skill is varied , from to commercial to corporate voice overs, as well as narration. I am also open to lending my voice talents for audiobooks, children's narration and animation.
On-Air Presenter Trainee
Clicks Live Radio
July 2013 - September 2013
• Co-Presented and presented Retail Radio Shows for country's largest pharmaceutical retail stockist Clicks
• Relayed Promotional and Sales Specials to in-store customers.
Skills Acquired: On-Air Sales/ Retail Radio On-Air Presenting
Queen Mother Charity Polo Cup
August 2012 - October 2012
● Researched and compiled briefs for Charities & supported by the event.
● Compiled certain profiles for participating Polo Players.
● Compiled invoices for guests who purchased Corporate Tables and Hospitality Marquees.
● Assisted with calculating and compiling budgets assessments.
● Assisted Princess Tirelo Molotlegi-Madiba in regards to assisting guests with online ticket purchases.
● Assisted with packaging of tickets for Corporate Tables & Hospitality Marquees.
● Compiled and forwarded corresponding e-mails at Princess Tirelo's request.
● Assisted outsourced events company Sinamva with guest and logistics on day of event, manned the Corporate and Hospitality Ticket Table.
Skills Acquired: Logistics/Organisation/ Facilitation/ Compiling Budgets
Project Coordinator - Residential renovation
January 2012 - August 2012
Liaised with Quantity Surveyors on renovation changes.
● Facilitated selection of changes made to said household, (E.g. Paint Colour Selection, carpet selections, cornice selections etc.)
● Facilitated packing and unpacking process, as well as furniture removal process.
Skills Acquired: Logistics/ Organisation/ Facilitation
Temporary Transcriber Transcription Services
for project regarding History of Royal Bafokeng
● Received Audio Clip containing interviews conducted by Lisa Nicole Blackwell interviewing the Queen Mother Mmemogolo Semane Bonolo Molotlegi.
● Transcribed interview to be utilised for future Biography of said Queen Mother.
Skill Acquired: Typographical
Guest Services Department
From July 2010
, under Guest Services Department Manager, Mrs. Charlotte Cobb.
● Assisted with changes to Itinerary, and confirmed Itinerary times.
● Escorted Global Marketing Manager Mr. Joseph Tripodi and his wife, to scheduled itinerary
● Ensured Transport and arrangements, beverages were secured and security booked.
Skills Acquired: Logistics/ Co-ordination/ Organisation/ Communication/ Security Processes.
Times Media Group
(formerly AVUSA) Magazine Division-ELLE and Stuff
Magazine (Johannesburg, Gauteng)
● Executed daily administrative tasks, such as organising prizes for Magazine Competitions and Subscription Pages.
● Packaged and arranged deliveries of prizes to winners.
● Compiled Copy for Competition and Subscription Pages.
● Assisted with co-ordination of functions.
Skills Acquired: Logistics/ Organisation/ Written/ Customer Relations
Wisdom Human Management (PTY) Ltd
● Assisted Research Consultants with conducting research for main client
● Scheduled Candidate Interviews for the HR Manager
● Assisted Operations Department with arranging maintenance repairs.
● Arranged and assisted in coordinating client/candidate lunches.
● Co-coordinated Staff Birthdays on-site.
● Assisted with co-ordination on-site Networking Functions (coordinating RSVP's of invites, arranging nametags, etc.)
Skills Acquired: Corporate Research/Organisation/ Coordination
Book Sales Clerk
Hyde Park Branch
, Johannesburg, Gauteng)
● Responsible for over-the-counter sales of merchandise.
● Organised and arranged books accordingly, pre-ordered books on system per customers' request.
● Assisted customers on the floor when required.
Skills Acquired: Customer Relations
Commercial Model, signed with 20 Model Management
The files attached are Voice Over Demos that best display my vocal range in Commercial Voice Overs
Common Good SA EEE Project
Lent my voice to Common Ground Church's NGO Common Good. This You Tube video focuses on highlighting and addressing Cape Town's challenges of Employment, Education and Early Child Development. (EEE)
Qualifications & Certifications
General BA : Film Studies and Media & Writing
University of Cape Town
Film Studies & Media and Writing
University of Cape Town
St Andrews High School
St. Agnes Primary School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more