- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Electrical Engineer in Maintenence
M.V POWER CONSULTANTS AND ENGINEERS
From July 2012
Electrical Engineer & Site supervisor
Danieli India limited
From June 2012
Nature of job assigned:
• Preparing Procurement Technical Specifications for Transformers, Power Cables, HT & LT Switchgear, UPS system, Motors (LV, MV & VFD), DG set & Motor control Center (MCC). Reviewing Calculations, designs, layouts, drawings, & the data sheets as per electrical codes.
• Preparing MR (Material Requisition) for LV, MV Slip ring motors, VFD's, DG set, Distribution and Converter Transformers. Producing and reviewing documents using Checklists, study reports and design calculations and ensuring conformance to engineering quality and competence.
• Fault Level Calculation and Protective relaying Schemes such as Distance Protection, Overcurrent Protection, Transformer, Busbar & Motor Protection, etc., .& Industrial Lighting Design.
• Erection and Commissioning of all electrical equipment and instruments used in the captive power plants, e.g. Electrical Control panels, Field Instruments, Loop Checking of instruments from field to the Distributed Control System (DCS)
• Pre-commissioning testing of electrical equipment including Current Transformers (CTs), Potential Transformers (PTs), motor testing and trial runs of the same.
• Panel charging, interlock checking, synchronizing scheme checking as per customer requirement and Breaker closing / Tripping checking.
• Excitation system checking in AVR and Differential test for Generator
• Synchronization of generator to grid / home load operation of generator
• Responsible for preparing electrical designs for large-scale industrial projects
• Review product design for compliance with engineering principles, standards, government regulations and customer contract requirements
• Perform responsibilities of preparing and designing circuit diagrams for multiple projects
• Prepare and review engineering plans, designs and circuit diagrams for projects.
• Execute various projects, ensuring compliance with safety requirements and Australian standards.
• Identify and propose improvements to...
Sub - Engineer
Southern Power Distribution Company
June 2011 - July 2012
• Maintenance of 33/11 KV Substations and its controls, 8MVA distribution transformers and melting induction furnaces having capacity of 1 Ton to 2.5 Tons.
• Erection and maintenance of in HT & LT Installations.
• Selection of motors and gearboxes, cables & control panels and maintenance of all types of starters and control circuits
• Conducting testing for current transformers, potential transformers and relays etc
• Improve the machine efficiency by maintaining the predictive maintenance plans and schedules and achieving the required targets
• Preparation of monthly returns, update of electricity distribution registers and records, preparation of layout sketches, calculation of line losses, preparation of equipment and installation estimates.
• Improve efficiency by reducing power consumption up to 5 % by adding power capacitor and to improve power factor from 0.950 to 0.993.
• Reduced total breakdown hours from 7% to below 5% by proper preparation of preventive maintenance system and improve production as per target schedule.