Claim you profile
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
These are the tips for GATE exam preparation:
Revise Revise .Revise
(1) Give atleast 2 months of revision for your preparation.
LESS THAN 1.5 MONTHS OF REVISION WOULD MEAN REDUCING YOUR OWN SCORE.
Self written formulae book SUPER POWER !
(2) Keep a separate book for formulae and equations. This book will be your savior for the week before the GATE exam.
Be yourself .Don't ask the exam what she likes !
(3) Usually GATE paper gives approximately equal importance to all major topics. So, instead of going by "Important topics" go by "Interesting" topics of your choice. Some students may be misguided to prepare only "Important topics" and skim through "Other topics". The weightage might apply to past GATE papers but, there is no saying on weightage of the GATE Exam paper you will face.
Dont drive a Ferrari with a learners license.
(4) Get strong in basic subjects before you go the higher subjects. For example, don't go for Machine Design without mastering Strength of materials.
Is it A? Is it B? ITS NEGATIVE MARKS !
(5) DO NOT ANSWER A QUESTION IF YOU DONT KNOW ITS ANSWER. GATE exam has negative marking. It will destroy the score you earned from known answers. We have seen many students with their negative marks eating up 60-70% of their actual score resulting in disqualification.
I WANNA SHORTCUT ! YOUR SCORE WILL GET CUT SHORT !
(6) Do not rely entirely on GATE materials. Read from text books. Some of your text books are written by the Professors at IIT itself, then why go for materials others have written? You ll know the importance of text book reading after you give the GATE exam.
Qualifications & Certifications
ZP High School, Board of Secondary education
A.K.R.G College nallajerla
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.