Seeking a position where more than 26 years of Automatics valves and PSV (pressure safety valves) Supervisor Experience will add value, and explore new opportunity.
Pressure Safety Valve
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
• Responsible for repair and maintenance of 13 gas plants and 05 petroleum plants.
• Supervise, manage and train 12 person’s for maintenenace of automatic valves and PSV
• On the job trainer PSV.
• Maintenance, troubleshooting and repair valves and PSV (pressure safety valves).
PSV and valve supervisor
From December 1987
• I have worked over twenty six years in valves and PSV section for SONATRACH Company. I have started at 1987 as instrumentation Technician, after 9 years I advanced in lead instrumentation technician.
• I have experience all type of valves ( Masoneilan- Fisher- Joule Thompson –Valtek – Cameroun – Yukogawa- Betis – Grove- Motoyama,Rosmont ) and all type of PSV (Anderson Greenwood- Crosby - Fukui Seisakusho -Sapag - Nuovopignone )
• On 1998 to 2003 I assist a commissioning and start up after revamping project in our gas plants.
• The job including precommissioning, loop checking, commissioning; and maintenance of entire automatic valves and PSV.
• 2003 I advanced in instrumentation foreman.
• On 2004 to 2009, I participated with JGC & Nuevo Pignone Company to commissioning and revamping of boosting project. (Installation of nine new turbo compressors).
. On 2009 to 2012 supervision maintenance for PSV and automatic valves all gas plant Hassi R’mel Sonatrach Algeria.
. 2012 responsible of maintenance PSV (pressure safety valves) offshore block 2 ANGOLA.
. 2013 Instrumentation foreman(supervision Scada project of 72 oil well).
. September 2013 OJT Pressure safety valve for SPIE/Trainer of Shell’s Gabon technicians.
. 2013 present PSV and automatic valves coordinator and PSV trainer
Qualifications & Certifications
Algerian petroleum instutute
Algerian petroleum institute