beaty and office work
South African Police Service
From January 2010
• Vispol and Sector policing.
• Operation Room Control.
• Receiving and dispatching of complaints.
• Organising of back-ups for serious crimes in progress.
• Capturing and consolidate reports from various station at the Cluster level.
• Handling of informers and collecting information from members of the public.
• Capturing of the strength or man power of six police stations within the Cluster and also informs the provincial level of human resource available.
• Managing and Monitoring the movements and locations of SAPS vehicles deployed.
Reference Details: Colonel Malatji Head: Vispol Honeydew SAPS Cluster 082 772 6698
Qualifications & Certifications
Lepono High School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more