Claim you profile
From August 2013
• Ruptured bicep in left arm and unable to use left arm for 3 months.
July 2013 - August 2013
Glass collecting, bar tendering, waiter service and handyman.
September 2011 - July 2013
• General labouring and carpentry work at a variety of client sites around Norfolk and Cornwall.
Promotions / Cook
July 2011 - September 2011
Started in promotions person but extending role to running kitchen two nights a week
July 2009 - May 2011
in 6 months
• Responsible for opening up, restocking bars, making and taking deliveries and dealing with customer problems.
• After 1 year moved to Fatso to be trained in the cooking side of the business.
• Started off with simple dishes e.g. burger plates and making starters. Progressed to "plating up" food, cooking steaks etc and from there to stove work i.e. fajitas, kebabs, pasta dishes.
• Often left to operate kitchen alone during quiet periods, prepping food for evenings and cooking for walk in tables.
August 2008 - July 2009
Part time labouring work as and when available
P E Taylor Carpentry Ltd
July 2007 - July 2008
Full time apprenticeship for vocational element of NVQ Level 2
Part Time Shop Assistant
November 2005 - July 2006
Part time job gained from work experience placement
Qualifications & Certifications
Great Yarmouth College
Acle High School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more