Claim you profile
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
• Legal experience: LLB(hons) qualified. Magistrate for Manchester Magistrate Courts and presently legal consultant for a City firm.
• Project management: played a lead role on a major, internationally acclaimed project in South Africa, attended by Nelson Mandela and patroned by Desmond Tutu.
• General Management skills: 10 years’ General Management experience gained, developing proficiency in all areas of business, from strategic planning to finance, marketing and sales.
• Communicating well and with influence: Excellent presentation skills, able to engage and maintain the interest of individuals and groups in writing and verbally. Skilled negotiator and attentive listener, able to bring disparate parties together.
• Guiding and securing decisions: I can bring clarity and purpose to a conversation, able to obtain positive decisions from others. Credible ambassador for an organisation; can promote a business or service internationally. Experienced in liaising with and garne
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more