I have high level writing skills and excellent verbal communication skills, including exceptional performance in facilitation and presentations. I am always committed in maintaining good employer and employee relations to maximize productivity in any department that I may find myself in. I am well versed in typing correspondence, maintaining office files, distributing mail, taking minutes of meetings, organizing repairs and making travel arrangements. I have a good record in maintaining confidential records and files in a timely manner. With my National Diploma in Human Resource Management, Customer Service Certificate, National Diploma in Youth Development and my MS Office Suite 7 years related experience, I would be able to deliver the utmost administrative services to any organization.
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Service Consultant Discovery Vitality
Discovery Health Sandton
From February 2013
• Dealing with multiple telephonic queries from Discovery members, brokers and franchises
• Dealing with queries through to resolution.
• Responsible handling of administrative tasks, including keeping accurate, detailed stats of all queries and correspondence.
• Routing all inquiries to the correct department so that clients query can be adequately handled.
Cadet (Mining Leanership)
January 2012 - December 2012
• Understanding of the mining and mineral sector
• Adhering to all safety measure underground mining
• Winch Operator
• Installing and maintenance of any Support unit in underground hard rock operation(V4)
• The removal of a temporary Support unit in underground hard rock operation(V4)
• Remove Broken rock by means of scraper winch in underground workplace
• Test for flammable gas in mining environment by means of held electronic instrument
• Determine velocity air in a workplace by means of tape method
Company: Motswadibe Home Based Care
January 2009 - December 2011
• Enter all income and expenditure transactions into accounting system.
• Contribute to the preparation of annual organisational and project budgets
• Contribute to the preparation of monthly income and expenditure statements and budget comparison and cash flow reports.
• Prepare and enter journal entries and adjustments into the accounting system.
• Process banking: including deposits and daybook.
• Process all Petty Cash reconciliations on a weekly basis, or as required, including issuing cheques to float custodians.
January 2008 - December 2008
• Implement Lovelife's healthy sexuality, positive lifestyle and arts and culture programme under the guidance of Lovelife.
• Organise and run Lovelife Born free Dialogues, which offer a space for young people and their parents to talk about and find ways to address issues driving HIV infections
• Organise Lovlife events
Qualifications & Certifications
Regent Business School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more