- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Well Engineering studies,
Drill well on Paper,
End of Well Report
AFE & Cost Estimation,
ITT documents & Scope of work
Wellhead, bit selection, Casing design, drilling fluids
Drilling challenges & Leasson learned
From January 2011
with PIONEER NATURAL RESSOURCES: followed up all the drilling operations from spud to completion during two months.
Eni Tunisia BV
From October 2011
Prepare Drilling program, Well Engineering studies, Final well report, Prepare ITT's documents, NPT, lesson learned, follow up daily drilling reports and ensure reporting is accurate with regards to operations time coding, rig inspection, check program with services company (drilling bits, mud, downhole tools, BHA, Wellhead ), evaluate contractor's performances and attend special operations on rig site (Run casing, cementing, Liner, hydraulic fracturing, directional operations ).
Institut Français de Pétrole
June 2011 - June 2012
training course in Drilling & Completion Engineering.
• Casing design
• Drilling fluids
• Drilling bits & drill string design
• Drilling rigs & BOP
• Logging & mud logging
• Well productivity & wellbore-reservoir
• Well equipment / completion
• Reservoir treatment
• Well activation techniques
• Workover & well intervention
• Well control / Subsea BOP
• Directional & horizontal drilling
• Project: making drilling program (well in VENEZUELA)
December 2011 - January 2012
: Basic petrophysics & reservoir properties, Basic oil & gas engineering and Basic well test analysis
* April 2011: "IWCF": Expired April 2013
* November 2010 "TBOSIET": Tropical Basic Offshore Safety Induction & Emergency Training
* August 2010: "Overview of oil industry"
* November 2009: "Basic Drilling" with Professor from Cairo University.
* September 2009: "Osprey reports" software from Schlumberger.
* February 2005: "Creation of Firms and Training of bosses": National agency of employment
Drilling Engineer at "ETAP"
Tunisian National Oil Company
under the Production Operations Division: Continue follow up well operations and attend technical meeting with well operation Manager
From October 2010
: ASH-50ST well: Followed up the completion operations
• Physical Inventories & technical Audit
• Rigs inspection in Tunisia (Heavy Rotary Rig)
(cement slurry volume, density and properties (lead & tail))
Exploration well Eljem
March 2009 - July 2009
#4 ; vertical well.
- Main skills learned: drilling parameter, run casing & cement job, Mud system & parameter, FIT/LOT, Well control, HSE policy..)
- Involve in drilling operations with DSVs; cementing job (cement slurry volume, density and properties (lead & tail)), Bit grading, optimize bit performance (WOB & RPM), downhole dynamics, attempt surveys & followed up the drilling operations and ensure their execution in the rule of thumb; so ensuring that operation in well site are performed in a safe and optimize operational performance without compromising HSE.
• December 2009: MBA-2 exploration well in which ETAP was the operator; I worked as assistant Company man
Contractual Drilling Engineer at "ETAP"
Tunisian National Oil Company
) under the Production Operations Division; following drilling oil wells in Tunisia, rotation between office (ETAP) and well sites:
• January 2009: Re-entry Sabria N3H well: initiation to drilling oil & gas wells (two weeks);
Night Drilling Supervisor
Eni Tunisia BV
December 2005 - November 2008
Eico-International (Investigation on consulting engineering and organization-International)
* Participation in the Studies of Summary Preliminary Draft: reinstatement and extension of eight (8) purifications stations of the waste water treatment on behalf of the National Sanitation Utility (Tunisia).
* Participation in the Final Preliminary Draft: reinstatement and extension of eight (8) purifications stations of the waste water treatment on behalf of the National Sanitation Utility (Tunisia).
* Participation in the File of invitation to tender: reinstatement and extension of eight (8) purifications stations of the waste water treatment on behalf of the National Sanitation Utility (Tunisia).
* Besides other stations of pumping and Networks of roughly wastewater towards the locations of purifications stations and dismissal emissary (receiving environment)
* File of invitation to tender: pose pipeline of wastewater for transfer system project to the Menzel Bouzelfa's purification station on behalf of the National Sanitation Utility (Tunisia).
Drilling engineer in site of water drilling
March 2005 - November 2005
Firm of water drilling: ALLAGUI Khemais.
Project at school
* 2003: Rotating equipment in the Rotary Rig;
* 2003: The Mud pumps;
* 2002: Drilling parameters.
Certifications & Training
Office of Drilling Water
March 2004 - June 2004
wells: Regeneration of six drilling water in kebili (Tunisia);
* July 2003: Office of Drilling Water wells: Following the execution of drilling water in the south of Tunisia;
* July 2002: Regional office of agricultural development.
Qualifications & Certifications
Engineering preparatory school
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more