Stock Admin Investigator
From March 2011
• Adhere to stipulated timeframes to clear all stock adjustments as per Service Level Agreements (SLA).
• Manage stock adjustments by extracting an exception report from ARS System in order to reveal main trends and issues.
• Prepare reconciliations for each stock adjustment processed.
• Ensure that all investigations are completed within an SLA of 72 hours
Customer Service Delivery - Corporate
• Communicate with relevant stakeholders to determine status of work in progress
• Liaise with and offer regular support to Claims, Stock Admin, and Investigation Clerks to assist in processing certain tasks that will ensure the required SLA is maintained.
• Source appropriate resources for resolving customer enquiries/complaints.
• Respond professionally to all internal and external customer queries regarding product and/or services offered and redirect customer queries where necessary.
• Capture all online all adjustments as requested by the relevant user.
• Inform line managers of all queries with regards to outstanding queries, problems, or out of line situations.
• Highlight to Group IT all queries that have not updated to the Retek system.
• Manage own personal development through performance management, IDP and talent management processes.
• Request training and feedback on performance and strive to improve based on these interventions.
• Adhere to the Group's values and leadership principles and understand and participate in Employer of Choice strategies and initiatives.
• Take personal responsibility for all issues facing the department, work as a team and mentor /coach new employees as required.
• Communicate with your line manager regularly and make recommendations on improving efficiencies in the department
Reason for leaving: Need growth
Reference Aadil Asmal
Occupation line manager
Telephone 011 491 8990
Call Centre Agent
March 2007 - October 2010
• Sign Attendance Register
• Log on my computer
• Received 900 incoming calls per day
• Transferred directory information to callers
• Searched Information from the Computer
• Taking messages and distribute them to different departments.
• Dealt with difficult customers
• Transferring customers to the supervisor
• Answering Question from Customers
• Handle all queries from customers
• Typing information
Reason for leaving: Temp position
Reference Beatrice Nguse
Telephone Numbers 011 835 2700
071 276 9474
Dial a video
August 2005 - December 2005
• Promoted New Movies
• Sold and Rented out movies
• Signing new Contract with Customers
• Typing Customers details on the database
Reason for Leaving: Temp position
Telephone 011 888 4666
Qualifications & Certifications
computer clerk certificate
Academy of learning
Academy of learning
Mathulamisha High School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more