Stock Admin Investigator
From March 2011
• Adhere to stipulated timeframes to clear all stock adjustments as per Service Level Agreements (SLA).
• Manage stock adjustments by extracting an exception report from ARS System in order to reveal main trends and issues.
• Prepare reconciliations for each stock adjustment processed.
• Ensure that all investigations are completed within an SLA of 72 hours
Customer Service Delivery - Corporate
• Communicate with relevant stakeholders to determine status of work in progress
• Liaise with and offer regular support to Claims, Stock Admin, and Investigation Clerks to assist in processing certain tasks that will ensure the required SLA is maintained.
• Source appropriate resources for resolving customer enquiries/complaints.
• Respond professionally to all internal and external customer queries regarding product and/or services offered and redirect customer queries where necessary.
• Capture all online all adjustments as requested by the relevant user.
• Inform line managers of all queries with regards to outstanding queries, problems, or out of line situations.
• Highlight to Group IT all queries that have not updated to the Retek system.
• Manage own personal development through performance management, IDP and talent management processes.
• Request training and feedback on performance and strive to improve based on these interventions.
• Adhere to the Group's values and leadership principles and understand and participate in Employer of Choice strategies and initiatives.
• Take personal responsibility for all issues facing the department, work as a team and mentor /coach new employees as required.
• Communicate with your line manager regularly and make recommendations on improving efficiencies in the department
Reason for leaving: Need growth
Reference Aadil Asmal
Occupation line manager
Telephone 011 491 8990
Call Centre Agent
March 2007 - October 2010
• Sign Attendance Register
• Log on my computer
• Received 900 incoming calls per day
• Transferred directory information to callers
• Searched Information from the Computer
• Taking messages and distribute them to different departments.
• Dealt with difficult customers
• Transferring customers to the supervisor
• Answering Question from Customers
• Handle all queries from customers
• Typing information
Reason for leaving: Temp position
Reference Beatrice Nguse
Telephone Numbers 011 835 2700
071 276 9474
Dial a video
August 2005 - December 2005
• Promoted New Movies
• Sold and Rented out movies
• Signing new Contract with Customers
• Typing Customers details on the database
Reason for Leaving: Temp position
Telephone 011 888 4666
Qualifications & Certifications
computer clerk certificate
Academy of learning
Academy of learning
Mathulamisha High School