I started working in customer sales for a Distribution Company when I first moved to Australia at the age of 19. Over a Period of time I worked my way up to Office Manager at the companies head office, and over a short period of time I was sent to Manage the busiest distribution warehouse in the city. I was responsible for logistics, administration, and stock management as well as the day to day management of staff and clients. The Company was the Biggest Independent Distributor for Boral Plasterboard in Australia at the time. The name of the Company was Stud and Track Manufacturing.
November 2012 - October 2013
November 2012 - October 2013 Think Joinery, Sydney, Australia
• Dispatch management of all incoming and outgoing deliveries.
• Responsible for assembling all cabinetry within the allocated timeframe.
Person Centred Facilitator
July 2011 - July 2012
House With No Steps, Coffs Harbour, NSW
• Developed programs to support clients in achieving long term goals.
• Scheduling and preparation of external meetings with clients and immediate family to discuss
life goals and implement procedures to accomplish successful outcomes.
Disability Support Worker
Coffs Harbour Support Services
September 2009 - November 2012
Coffs Harbour, NSW
• Developed and implemented programs to support clients to develop skills and abilities so they
were able to make decisions affecting their lives, live as independently as possible and help
them participate in the Community.
• Empowered clients to develop personal, community and social relationships.
• Assisted clients with developing and maintaining independence and safety in personal care.
• Administered prescribed medication and maintained accurate health records as required.
• Responsible for the safety and well being of all clients in accordance to the company policies and procedures.
• Maintained confidential documentation for all clients using the internal database.
Operations Purchasing Officer
CDA Eastland, Coffs Harbour, NSW
July 2007 - August 2009
• Purchasing officer for Grafton, Coffs Harbour and Port Macquarie distribution outlets in consultation with onsite warehouse staff.
• Day to day administration and support of sales operation including sourcing of products for internal sales for all three outlets.
• Day to day creation and management of all sales reporting including stock take/merchandise
reports for all three outlets.
• Support field sales with customer communications, corporate resources and other activities as needed in the sales process.
• Input of data in Stock on Hand (SOH) database.
• Responsible for ensuring all operational systems were functional and working effectively to provide accurate data and reporting.
July 2005 - November 2006
• Developed strong referral system which provided leads for new business development.
• Demonstrated an unwavering commitment to customer service, adding new customers while maintaining premium service levels with existing accounts.
• Built relationships with key decision makers and matched customers with the right solutions for their needs.
• Account management and invoicing.
• Coordinated deliveries in a timely manner.
Qualifications & Certifications
Hamilton Boys High School (New Zealand)
Hamilton Boys High School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more