Accredited Ellies DSTV Installer
Qualified Analogue and Digital Signal Installer.
Repair, Maintain and Add-On Services for Digital TV Systems
Concierge Executive (Sales)
TLC Marketing Worldwide
From June 2013
#Awarded Concierge Executive of The Year (2013)
TLC Marketing is a global marketing agency. It's a company that has a unique fusion of experienced marketers and Sales driven deal makers whose skills combine to create, manage and deliver great marketing campaigns to help clients achieve their business goals.
• Liaise with both business clients and consumers
• Providing superior customer satisfaction
• Work with various departments to ensure customer
• Help develop Service Level Agreements for various
• Build and maintain relationships with partners involved in the various campaigns
• Keeping track of market trends in various industries
• Reconcile Invoices and Data collected
• Use of Microsoft Dynamics NAV for management of campaigns
Campaigns' Worked On
Omo 2kg Auto Pack Promotion "Dining Programme"
Skip Liquid Promotion "Dining Programme"
Beacon All Sorts Promotion "Family Activities"
Incredible Connection Fifa 2014 - Playstation Pre-Order Campaign
Milk Stout 6 or 12 Pack Promotion - "Do Something Different"
Pieman's Promotion "Sports Tickets"
Campaigns' Worked On -
Whirlpool Promotion Sports Tickets
MediaCom "Weekend GiveAway"
Aspen Pre School Milk "Kiddies Lesson"
Lizelle Lloyd - Campaign Manager
082 490 6921
Property Procurement Representative
October 2012 - April 2013
Longain Realty is a property investment company which is based in Cape Town. They found a niche market in the property industry by selling Affordable Apartments to middle-class earners looking to invest. I as the Representative facilitated the selling, negotiation, viewing of the properties. I also assisted in the "View-To-Buy" process when the company was looking to buy property.
• Sales Negotiator
• Property Industry Experience
• Built lasting relationships
• Learnt about the Gauteng Property economy/industry
• Means of investing
• Customer Service Experience
• Preparing of Purchase Orders
• Perform Buying duties for the company
• Building Client and Company Rapport
• Facilitating the 'View To Buy' Processes for the company
Lethu Buleni - Trainer
076 814 2239
Wilna Peckham - HR Manager
083 299 3884
Customer Service Representative
Aegis South Africa
July 2011 - November 2011
Aegis is a leading BPO Outsourcing Solutions Company. They take pride in giving superior Customer Service hence their success amongst their many clients, markets and industries. I was a Customer Representative dealing with a Power (Gas & Electricity) company called British Gas which was based in the UK. We dealt with UK-Based client maintaining their different power accounts. This meant from minor admin alterations to financial aspects of their account
• The use of SAP to maintain accounts
• Dealing One-on-One with Clients
• Dealt with international clients
• Improved Customer Service Turnover Time
• Due to Accent Issues, learnt to communicate clearly
• Out of The Box Thinking to solve issues
• Improved Computer Literacy
Bryson Niekerk - Trainer
071 449 3966
Anne Peace Ndwiga - Team Manager
079 840 9345
Columbia Sportswear South Africa
December 2009 - July 2011
Columbia Sportswear is an industry leader in outdoor apparel. When coming to South Africa, the Woodmead Store was the first in Africa. With that in mind marketing, service quality/delivery was a major concern in the initial stages of the company in SA. As the Sales Assistant there I had to play all the roles which included the fierce marketing campaigns, drawing up of store budgets, introduction of the product to the South African Market. This helped me gain immense knowledge in market analysis, market trends, marketing and advertising.
• Different marketing techniques
• How to introduce products to a new market
• Analyzing of Market Trends
• Experience in the Retail sector
• Use of Pastel Accounting Software (POS)
• Aspects of FMCG Industry
• How to run promotions to increase market share
• Inventory Control (POS)
• Sales Reconciliation
• Petty cash Conciliation
Khamusi - Store Manager
073 581 9828
Hanel De Wet - Operations Manager
012 345 6185
Up to November 2009
Maruma Installations is a DStv/Aerial Installation and Repairs company. I initially filled the position of Field Technician then occupied both the Driver/ Field technician positions. This was my first experience in a working environment and of which I worked as a temp. We serviced clients daily who had issues with their televisions and this is where I got my Customer Service experience from.
• Customer Service Experience
• Technical Digital Satellite Experience
• Installation and maintenance of Analogue and Digital Systems
• Customer Rapport
• Driving Experience
Lawrence Maruma - Founder
082 769 0091 / 079 765 9499
Kildare Estate Installation
Upgraded DStv system from single view to PVR
Russels & Bradlows Furniture Stores
Installed Dish and various extra points throughout the various stores
Rand Girls' High Schoo Residence
Installed and maintaining the TV Communal system installed in the Educators/Student residences
Qualifications & Certifications
University of Johannesburg
Greenside High School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more