From January 2014
- Direct and supervise employees while in customer service engagements, reconciling cash, and completing stock tasks.
- Manage stock and supply levels; reorder where necessary to a specified level.
- Monitor sales numbers in accordance to corporate goals and individual associate goals.
- Merchandise all product on the sales floor as per company directives along side personal creativity.
Pig Out BBQ
From November 2013
- Manage employees to ensure company standards and customer service expectations are being met through coaching and evaluations.
- Open and close cash registers, balance daily expenses, and confirm correct balance of receipts.
- Promote and warrant that all employees follow proper health and safety regulations.
Sport Chek - Visual Merchandiser, Oshawa
April 2013 - December 2013
- Open and close cash registers, tasks included counting safe, separating and reviewing slips, coupons, vouchers, and completing daily deposits.
- Describe merchandise to employees in coaching sessions, from fabric and fit, to price and technologies.
- Executed flow of product from stock room, through security standards, into a customer enticing floor display.
- Managed and coached employees on the quality of product available as well as providing selling and customer service tips and expectations.
Customer Service Representative
December 2012 - April 2013
- Conducted warm calling while promoting a company image of professionalism and integrity.
- Moved customers through an outlined conversation highlighting and explaining the many positives of each product.
- Conveyed points to customers with thorough knowledge of products, a confident tone, and a personable attitude.
Customer Service Specialist
Discount Car and Truck Rental
May 2012 - December 2012
- Handled client relations between insurance companies and dealerships to ensure all paperwork was executed to code.
- Guaranteed a proper outline was created for clients, from dates and prices, to coverage and rental stipulations.
- Handled processing of both insurance forms and rental agreements
- Opened and closed the branch, reconciled receipts, maintained proper cash balances, and filed daily paperwork.
Roots Canada - Key Holder
October 2011 - May 2012
, Pickering ON, October 2011 - May 2012
- Managed the sales floor, and staff during shifts
- Dealt with customer situations both good and bad in-store, and over the phone.
- Regularly involved in all visual merchandising operations, from windows and mannequins, down to wall layouts.
- Coached staff weekly on their customer approach, and in turn how to increase their sales productivity.
Qualifications & Certifications
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more