Speculative Government Worker
I am confident of my abilities and beliefs to contribute positively to the workings of a government department. I am not a government worker as yet.
-Installation /repairs of simple/complex telephone services including:
DPS, JUPITERS, BTS, HTS, OCTOFONES, DPGS, ISDN, DIGINET, VOIP, complex cabling of high-rise buildings, network systems,
Advance Data cabling (cat 5e/6).
-I have a working knowledge of underground cables and optic fibre. (Jointing/hauling. Worked on tap-outs of e-and v-sides in the u/g network. Captured updated information on computer.
-Worked on deregulated PABX systems.
Other Duties: JUNIOR MANAGEMENT
- Relieved chief technical officers (management) on numerous occasions. (3years)
- Team-leader of the group that worked on tap-outs and data-capturing.
- Worked in various rural townships.
- Fully trained H.A.S.R.E.P.
- Capabilities and potential has been acknowledged by management.
- Commanded respect and gained respect of staff/colleagues and management.
- Competent with disciplinary/grievance procedures, quality control/safety checks, - Coached staff, compiled capital and operating budgets, planned /co-ordinated and executed all activities of a customer service centre.
-Performed ILO duties
Carried out Quality Assurance duties which assisted in PMS
Worked on SAP capturing a host of information
Worked on Excel creating spreadsheets
Worked on Microsoft word
Qualifications & Certifications
Glenover Indian High School Chatsworth
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more