Head of Institutional Finance & Corporate Secretary
Dhaka Ahsania Mission (DAM)
From April 2012
Head of Internal Audit (Current Charge)
A leading Non Government Organization registered under society act-1860, NGO in operational relation with UNESCO. Conducted social activities, through its different project and units, Like Non Formal Education, Water & Sanitation, healthcare, Education, Religious services.
Duties & Responsibilities (Head of Institutional Finance)
• Manage & Control companies & Institutions accounts (18 units) of DAM and prepare monthly reports for management
• Prepare Budget and Institutions Business plan and sets strategic direction of the companies/ institutions sponsored by DAM
• Manage Institutions day to day fund & treasury management.
• Supervise 18 nos Finance and Accounts officer, review employees payroll, employees' benefits, work order for procurement purpose.
• Prepared units quarterly, half yearly, and Annual Financial Statement and consolidation of units accounts.
• Deal with Banks and Financial Institution for financial matter like term deposit, day to day banking and others.
• Assist Internal Audit, External Audit,
• Review and approve day to day vouchers as per delegation of authority
• Analysis of financial performance of each units/institutions
• Ensure all financial and procurement procedures as per Institutions budget
• Reconcile monthly sales with production and stocks for commercial units
• Ensure VAT, Tax and Custom duty payment as per government rules
• Oversee the Financial Statement of all Institutions (Balance sheet, Income Expenditure, Bank Reconciliation, Budget Expenses Summary) monthly basis.
• Oversee donor funded project, donor compliance, budgetary control, grant, sub grant issues regular basis.
• Arrange training for Finance Officer on Finance, Procurement, Tax , VAT and Internal Control system
• Organize team building for day to day affairs of finance department.
• Perform any other work of finance department
Duties & Responsibilities (Corporate Secretary)
• Manage statutory/ legal/ regulatory...
Vice President & Company Secretary
Hajj Finance Company Ltd
March 2007 - March 2012
A Joint venture Sharia based financial Institution sponsored by Dhaka Ahsania Mission, Bangladesh and Global Hajj & Umrah International Corporation Malaysia, incorporated in Bangladesh under the Companies Act-1994 and Financial Institution Act.-1993 license by Bangladesh Bank on September 2006.
Duties & Responsibilities (Company Secretary)
• Perform all Company Secretarial and Corporate affairs as per Companies act 1994, FI act-1993, SEC rules and other relevant laws.
• Organize Board and other Statutory Meetings of the Company, recording and circulation of the Minutes of the Board and other Statutory Meetings
• Amended Company Memorandum & Article Association for change Company Name, Increase Authorized Capital, Change Share Denomination.
• Liaison with Banks, Auditors, and RJSC, SEC, Bangladesh Bank including public relations
• Conducting IPO activities for raising Paid-up Capital
• Assist Issue Manager and Credit Rating Company for IPO purpose.
• Work for Increase the Paid-up Capital, Share Transfer, Change of Director's for sponsors
• Comply with the directions and regulations made by the Board of Directors
• Prepare Annual Report for Shareholders
• Organized different meeting with consultation of Board and Committee Chairman
• Submit deferent report to regulatory bodies like Bangladesh Bank, SEC, RJSC etc
• Any other works for corporate affairs
Duties & Responsibilities (Accounts & Finance)
• As Head of Accounts and Treasury manage companies day to day affairs, fund management, etc
• Prepared financial statements half yearly, annually like Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss Account, Cash Flows Statement,
• Bank Signatory all HFCL bank account, including Bangladesh Bank Account.
• Prepare Monthly, Quarterly, Half-Yearly Statement for Bangladesh Bank and for Regulatory bodies.
• Maintaining all accounting and financial records in accordingly with Accounting Principle through Customized Software.
• Ensure all payments like Lease Finance, Term Loan, MTDR (FDR)...
Assistant General Manager (Accounts & Secretary)
Khaleque Group of Industries
November 2004 - March 2007
from November 10, 2004 to March 18, 2007
KGI manufacture different products like Soap Noodles, Different Soap, Detergent Powder, Cosmetic products, Bricks, Cotton yarn, Knitwear and Ready Made Garments under the following production units:
⇨ Keya Cosmetics Ltd. ( listed DSE & CSE)
⇨ Keya Detergent Ltd. ( listed DSE & CSE)
⇨ Keya Spinning Mills Ltd.
⇨ Keya Soap Chemicals Ltd.
⇨ Keya Cotton Mills Ltd.
⇨ Keya Knit Composite Ltd.
⇨ Khaleque & Co. Ltd.
⇨ Khaleque Knitting & Garments Industries (Pvt.) Ltd.
Duties & Responsibilities (Accounts)
• Execute, Co-ordinate and supervise all function of the Accounts Department to ensure accurate accounting and documentation there off.
• Prepare monthly Unit wise Group budget. Ensure proper fund management.
• Analysis financial performances, cost control etc.
• Prepare Group & Unit Annual, Half yearly and Monthly Financial statement.
• Prepare Group Liability statement regular basis and ensure adjust in timely manner.
• Review and approve the day to day vouchers. Supervise and control the Inventory
• Prepare different documents for credit facilities purpose
• Ensure Custom duty, VAT & Tax issue
• Deal with banker and leasor for banking and lease facilities purpose.
• Conduct other work according to management requirements
Duties & Responsibilities (Secretarial function)
• Assist Company Secretary for Preparation of Annual Report for shareholder
• Assist Company Secretary for Secretarial work
• Assist Issue Manager and Credit Rating Company for Right Share Issue purpose.
• Conduct different secretarial task for listed company
Acting Office Manager
November 2001 - November 2004
Duties & Responsibilities (Accounts & Administration)
Worked with CARE Bangladesh and maintained the responsibilities at Rangpur and Rajshahi Field Office. This is a field based senior position in support section and performing the following key responsibilities:
• Maintained all accounting and financial records in accordingly with Accounting Principle through SCLA software
• Supervise Asst. Admin Officer, Admin Assistant. Visit PNGO and review their financial statement.
• Financial Management, Budget & Report Preparation and Overall responsibility of field Office for financial reporting.
• Update the project's Accounting and Finance Manual as necessary in coordination with supervisor and CBHQ
• Conducted different works with Banks and Corporate bodies for official matter.
• Ensure all project financial transactions are allowable, reasonable and allocable, as well as within the established financial management
• Maintain an effective internal control system to ensure prevention and detection of fraud and errors.
• Assist Internal Audit, External Audit, and Foreign Audit team.
• Inventory Management, Vehicle Management, General services and logistical activities.
• HR issues, Performance management and staff development
• Conducted and supervise day to day activities of Accounts and Administration and ensure project support.
• Conducted regular procurement activities
• Ensure VAT & IT deduction at source as per GOB rules.
• Prepare financial report according to management requirements
license by Bangladesh Bank. Worked as Accounts Officer
GSP Finance Company (Bangladesh) Ltd
April 2000 - August 2001
GSP Finance is a leading multinational leasing company and financial Institution was incorporated in Bangladesh under the Companies Act-1994 and Financial Institution Act.-1993 license by Bangladesh Bank. Worked as Accounts Officer, from April 17, 2000 to August 02, 2001
Accounts Officer and In-Charge of Accounts Department
Advocacy Trust (A Non Government Organization)
March 1996 - April 2000
Registered under society act-1860. Conducted social activities, generated fund through commercial operation of its units Mudrak Ltd., Media Center Ltd. and other sources. Worked as Accounts Officer and In-Charge of Accounts Department from March 01, 1996 to April 15, 2000
Qualifications & Certifications
Finance & Banking
Southeast University Dhaka
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Bangladesh
Dhaka City College
Govt. Titumir College
Siddheswari Boys High School
The Institute of Chartered Secretaries of Bangladesh
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more