Program Development and Management
Leads the annual ‘Program Planning’ exercise and then oversees its implementation, ensuring the quality of programming, efficient use of resources and ensuring goals and objectives are met. Delegates responsibilities as appropriate.
From August 2008
2012 19, Occupation and Rural Economic Development Association, (OREDA).
Position held Executive Director
Supervisor Seng Tinerkor, BOD Chairman
I have been working with OREDA for five years. I have been responsible for managing and leading
staff focused on strengthening livelihood of the poor through integrated management of resources by communities.
The main responsibilities are:
• Manage the community development demonstration project, implementing, or supervising
• Financial management for the donors and demonstration site activities
• Organized appropriate planning, budgeting and management meetings to develop
workplans and budgets
• Report quarterly on progress according to the donors format, and monthly on financial
• Providing secretariat function for the board of directors
• Liaise with key project partners in the province including provincial and local authorities and
• Facilitate and assist visiting Partner Group Foundation staff and consultants in their studies,
meetings and program activities
• Organize various meetings with the government departments, stakeholders, communities
• Help with the establishment networks of relevant experts and resource users
• Identify and prepare sub-project concept notes/proposals for additional activities within the demonstration site
• Writing reports in the national language and English
• Help with translation and interpretation where necessary
• Ensuring effective monitoring and evaluation of livelihoods relate activities
Church Planter and Community Facilitator
Employee of Christian Evangelical Chhouk Church
July 2001 - June 2008
Supervisor Mr. Nget Saran , Senior Pastor of CECC, Kampot
I have been working with Christian Evangelical Chhouk Church, (CECC) in Chhouk district, Kampot
province, and I have graduated from TEE as Church Leader in 2008. I head a position as trainer
(Training of Trainer) and Elder Committee in the Church for 7 years, and I have responsibilities for
Planning, Budget Planning, Annual Planning, and Reporting to Supervisor. Train Planning,
coordinate with Elder Committees, managing and leading, facilitator and provide training for
Church leaders Training Courses, coaching, assist, and strengthening them for capacities building of Church Leadership Skills, and after training finished, we are follow up/monitor and evaluation of them to become a good Leadership and Management for Church Leaders to effective Church
leading in the community.
Japanese Red Cross Society Delegation in Cambodia
September 1998 - February 2000
Supervisor Mr. Satoshi Funahashi, JRCS Delegation in Cambodia
I have been working with JRCS for 18 months and I am very faithful, have good sense of responsibility and drives in quiet a safely manner. Before JRCS assignment I have been working for the Cambodian Association for Repatriation to Development and Savings, (CARDS) for 7 years.
JRCS will be available from September 1, 1998.
During I have been working with JRCS delegation my fulfilled the duties as:
• Driving the vehicle at the request of the delegate within and outside Phnom Penh
• Cleaning and maintenance of vehicle (including coordination with repair workshops)
• Buying fuel, purchase goods
• Completing log-book
• Deliver/Collect requested and approved materials and mail to/from Authorities, Red
Cross, International Organizations and other NGOs or Institutions.
• Payment and handling of communication (telephone, domestic and International
Cambodian Association for Repatriation
July 1993 - January 1998
Development and Saving, (CARDS).
Position held Administrative Assistant
Supervisor Mr. Sar Sambath , Executive Director of CARDS, Kampot
I was employed as an Administrative Assistant by the community development project of the
Cambodian Association for Repatriation to Development and Saving, (CARDS) in Chhouk district,
Kampot province. My responsibilities for the community project consisted:
• Maintain the administrative and management system for the project office
• Supervise the work of all locally engaged staff in the project office
• Set up and maintain the project equipment and record
• Set up all the administrative system
• Maintain the processing of project incoming and outgoing communication
• Operate the accounts of project office
• Supervise the purchasing of project supplies and office equipment.
Qualifications & Certifications
Environmental Business Management
National University of Management
Associate of Public Administration
Institute of Public Administration
Electoral Computer Center as Data Entry
Institute of Public Administration
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more