Handling Hr generalist profile since past 3 years and urgently looking for a change.
Executive - HR
SSIPL Retail Ltd
From November 2011
Company Profile: SSIPL group has emerged as one of the leading retailers with a strong nationwide retail footprint of over 350retail outlets and growing with more than 6000 employees pan India.
Job Profile: Handling the entire gamut of HR for North India (around 200 stores of the brands - Nike, Levis, UCB, Lotto, H2O Plus, Shoetree and Mmojah). The profile includes recruitment wherein monthly average number is 50, Handling joining formalities, grievance handling, store visits, transfers, exits, vendor management, MIS management etc.
Junior Executive -HR
Truknox Technologies Pvt. Ltd
July 2010 - November 2011
Company Profile: Truknox is a digital signage company that offers end-to-end digital
signage software solutions. Also handled the entire gamut of two more sister concerns of the same.
• CV searching through portals and sending mails to deserving candidates.
• Screening of candidates and arranging interview for short listed candidates to meet Senior Managers.
• Assistance in drafting of recruitment ads.
• Arranging and co-coordinating interviews.
• Assisting seniors in the interviews.
• Sometimes taking first round of interviews.
• Record keeping of all candidates.
• Follow-up the selected candidates.
• Maintaining the database for the recruitment process.
• Assisting seniors in Campus Placements.
• Check for complete Pre-Hiring Documents. (I.e. Interview Assessment Sheet, Source of Hiring, Salary Fitment, Reference Check & Hiring Approval).
• Check for Complete Documents like Education Certificate, ID Proof, Address Proof, and Experience Certificates.
• Maintaining database of each employee in the company by preparing files and monthly updating of the same.
• Proper filling & maintenance of employee personal records
• Regular follow-ups & coordination with employees for completion of their pending documents.
• Co-coordinating with the bank for opening of new bank accounts of new joinees.
• Reviewing list of all employees & updating regularly.
• Taking care of the exit formalities and processing the full and final settlement of the employees on monthly basis.
• Responsible for preparation of Appointment letters, Offer letters, Increment letters, Experience letters, etc.
• Responsible for Full and Final Settlement.
• Maintaining the attendance sheet on daily basis.
• Maintaining the leave and attendance records of the employees.
• Drafting greeting emails.
• Arranging for the parties occasionally.
• Assisting in General Administration, Coordination & HR operations related activities.
Qualifications & Certifications
D.A.V. Public School.
Delhi University (College of vocational studies)
Human Resource Management
Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning