- Full time
- Part time
- One time
WCIG, Goldmark College
From October 2012
• Answer telephone enquiries in a friendly, timely and efficient manner
• Accurately refer counter and telephone inquiries to the appropriate area/staff member
• Do data entry to collate and enter details for archiving, updating in- house database
• Collect and record incoming and outgoing mail
• Provide administrative support to colleagues including word processing, sending group emails, photocopying, printing, binding and collating documents and other general administrative duties.
• Monitor and maintain stationery and general office supplies
Administration Support and Data Entry, Student Services
ANIBT, Business and Training Institute Flinders St, Melbourne
Up to May 2012
• Using MS Access, Word and Excel to do data entry in a timely and accurate manner specifically entering student results in the database
• Using the in-house database to record, update and retrieve student information
• Corresponding with students via email, personally and telephone to inform about their certificates and mailing it.
• Prepared letters of enrolment and withdrawal from courses.
• Knowledge of Vet trek
• Use of MS Outlook and its calendar function to ensure every task is completed in a timely manner
• Answering calls at reception and attending to customers
• Distributing internal mail and mailing, receiving and sending facsimile transmissions.
• Photocopying and scanning study material, assessments that was to be audited and other general documents
• Doing filing with particular attention to details and archiving
• Minute taking at meetings and collating it in a document format.
Assistant Court Officer
May 2006 - May 2009
Judicial Department, Fiji
• Updating court files and registers at the end of the day or court sessions
• Entering outcomes and status of cases on the database using Excel
• Making returns/statistics at the end of the month
• Filing to keep a proper record of data and files
• Distributing/dispatching relevant documents to various departments namely High Court, Legal Aid, Social Welfare Department, Family Court, DPP and Prosecutions
• Attending to public queries and concerns both face to face and on the phone.
• Corresponding and communicating with both internal and external customers.
• Doing follow ups, that is, calling the relevant prisons to chase up on prisoners complaints or requests after prison visits
• Interpreting and liaising in court during court sittings.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills acquired through study
• and customer service work
• Helped people by attending to their concerns and complaints and aided them in understanding the court procedures and etiquette.
• Participated in in-house training on customer service and interpretation.
• Managed my time efficiently and was competent in my duties
Boutique Assistant and Housekeeper
Blue Lagoon Cruises, Fiji
• Housekeeping duties involved cleaning ship cabins, changing linen, vacuuming, polishing, replenishing supplies and using various machines and cleaning products.
• Managed a boutique selling souvenirs, books, and clothes and snorkeling and scuba gear.
• Used a cash register and EFTPOS machine
• Ordering stock and doing monthly stock take
• Communicating with store person to order and replenish stock
• Learnt to use a cash register and do stock take
• Knowledge in operating and using various machines commonly used in housekeeping duties
• Ordering and replenishing stock through internal departments.
• Helped in the company kitchen with food handling and preparation on special occasions
Qualifications & Certifications
Australian National Institute of Business and Technology
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more