- Full time
- Part time
- One time
WCIG, Goldmark College
From October 2012
• Answer telephone enquiries in a friendly, timely and efficient manner
• Accurately refer counter and telephone inquiries to the appropriate area/staff member
• Do data entry to collate and enter details for archiving, updating in- house database
• Collect and record incoming and outgoing mail
• Provide administrative support to colleagues including word processing, sending group emails, photocopying, printing, binding and collating documents and other general administrative duties.
• Monitor and maintain stationery and general office supplies
Administration Support and Data Entry, Student Services
ANIBT, Business and Training Institute Flinders St, Melbourne
Up to May 2012
• Using MS Access, Word and Excel to do data entry in a timely and accurate manner specifically entering student results in the database
• Using the in-house database to record, update and retrieve student information
• Corresponding with students via email, personally and telephone to inform about their certificates and mailing it.
• Prepared letters of enrolment and withdrawal from courses.
• Knowledge of Vet trek
• Use of MS Outlook and its calendar function to ensure every task is completed in a timely manner
• Answering calls at reception and attending to customers
• Distributing internal mail and mailing, receiving and sending facsimile transmissions.
• Photocopying and scanning study material, assessments that was to be audited and other general documents
• Doing filing with particular attention to details and archiving
• Minute taking at meetings and collating it in a document format.
Assistant Court Officer
May 2006 - May 2009
Judicial Department, Fiji
• Updating court files and registers at the end of the day or court sessions
• Entering outcomes and status of cases on the database using Excel
• Making returns/statistics at the end of the month
• Filing to keep a proper record of data and files
• Distributing/dispatching relevant documents to various departments namely High Court, Legal Aid, Social Welfare Department, Family Court, DPP and Prosecutions
• Attending to public queries and concerns both face to face and on the phone.
• Corresponding and communicating with both internal and external customers.
• Doing follow ups, that is, calling the relevant prisons to chase up on prisoners complaints or requests after prison visits
• Interpreting and liaising in court during court sittings.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills acquired through study
• and customer service work
• Helped people by attending to their concerns and complaints and aided them in understanding the court procedures and etiquette.
• Participated in in-house training on customer service and interpretation.
• Managed my time efficiently and was competent in my duties
Boutique Assistant and Housekeeper
Blue Lagoon Cruises, Fiji
• Housekeeping duties involved cleaning ship cabins, changing linen, vacuuming, polishing, replenishing supplies and using various machines and cleaning products.
• Managed a boutique selling souvenirs, books, and clothes and snorkeling and scuba gear.
• Used a cash register and EFTPOS machine
• Ordering stock and doing monthly stock take
• Communicating with store person to order and replenish stock
• Learnt to use a cash register and do stock take
• Knowledge in operating and using various machines commonly used in housekeeping duties
• Ordering and replenishing stock through internal departments.
• Helped in the company kitchen with food handling and preparation on special occasions
Qualifications & Certifications
Australian National Institute of Business and Technology