• Managing creation and improvement of new business accounts with potential clients/end users and enhancement of the existing accounts with old customers.
• Developing technical and commercial proposals/quotations based on received enquiry/tender documents.
• Following up status of quotations/proposals with the clients through phone conversations and attendance of commercial meetings till their final stage.
• Managing and developing draft contracts or reviewing the draft contracts received from clients, ensured compliance of the context with legal, technical and commercial regulations and laws as well as our proposal commitments.
• Arranging client’s representative/third party inspectors for the supplied/repaired goods and supervise logistical activities from the origin to the committed delivery point.
• Managing initiation of purchase order documents for supply goods/services based on the orders received from clients, to make necessary coordination and arrangements among international partners/suppliers till the ordered goods/services are delivered.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more