ASM - Sincerus Staffing
June 2013 - September 2013
* High Volume Recruiting; on a territorial basis
* Source candidates using database, job boards, and community based organization
* Experience in using an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and is system savvy
* Conduct behavior based pre-screen interviews via phone daily
* Clearly communicates expectation of the positions to the candidates
* Managing hiring process for selected candidate, interviews, debriefing with hiring managers, generate offer letters, and partner with coordinator for on-boarding.
Sr. Recruiter / HR Representative
May 2012 - January 2013
* Consult with HR Department to streamline & implement the recruitment process.
* Train and manage Jr. Recruiter's on recruiting techniques and strategies.
* Assisted in writing job descriptions or reviews and edited job descriptions written by others.
* Initiated contact with possibly qualified candidates for specific job openings.
* Reviewed applications and interviews applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements, and to provide information about the organization and position.
* Screens and refers candidates for additional interviews with others in organization.
* Wrote and placed job advertising in various job boards and newspapers
* Plan, coordinate, and organize participation in job fairs including set up display and work at job fairs.
* Maintains contacts with schools, alumni groups, minority groups and other public organizations to find and attract qualified applicants.
* Managed all interactions with external recruiters and employment agencies to identify and recruit candidates.
* Processed pre-employment background checks and pre-employment requirements post job offers.
* Maintained recruitment database & maintain application tracking log up to date for all job applicants via recruitment database.
* Examined employee files to answer inquiries and provides information to authorized persons.
* Follow- up with applicant for new hire orientation.
* Wrote and maintained job offer documentation & presented job offers after successful interviews.
* Responsible for complying with the rules and regulations set forth by Federal, Local, and State government, LISI Aerospace, and HSE Procedures.
* Responsible for attending all training provided and for adhering to all HSE procedures, policies, and plans, conforming to reporting requirements and safe operating procedures at all times.
* Required to bring any known or suspected nonconformance for all company procedures or legal requirements to management's...
Talent Acquisitions Technical Recruiter II
May 2006 - February 2012
* Responsible for sourcing candidates to fill full time technical and non-technical exempt and non-exempt positions within Raytheon Technical Services Company and supporting business units.
* Conduct weekly meetings with direct reports to assess progress and strategize on Client's needs.
* Conduct weekly meetings with TA groups to brainstorm current hard-to-fill positions and strategize on technique and workload management.
* Oversee hiring managers in creation of requisitions, provide training on staffing tools and processes, provided input for process improvement, and aided in consistent application of staffing process and policy.
* Trained groups of Recruiters and Managers on the ATS on how to properly open and post requisitions. Wrote and distributed a desk top guide for reference.
* Conducted initial interviews and screenings to recruit prospective employees and refer job applicants to specific job openings.
* Evaluated employment factors such as job experience, education and training, skills, knowledge and abilities, physical and personal qualifications, and other data pertinent to classification, selection, and referral.
* Responsible for coordination of on-site interviews, evaluation and documentation of interview feedback, as well as completion of all requirements within requisition folder.
* Conducted all compensation analysis for all external offers and offers for transfers from temp to full time.
* Maintained and update applicant file and applicant tracking database (ATS), so candidate status is accurately represented to aid next-actions, accurate management reports and metrics, and assure accurate, auditable records.
* Initiated background investigations, arranged transportation of selected applicants, extended formal job offers, etc.
* Managed a group of Admins, onsite and remote, to ensure data integrity in the ATS was accurate and that the correct process was chosen for a given candidate.
* 30% Travel within the U.S. to most Air Force bases to
Human Resources Staffing Coordinator
September 2005 - May 2006
* Facilitate weekly New Hire Orientations. Create new hire binders, pamphlets, and benefits information for the weekly new hire orientation. E-Verify all new employee's, ITAR (document certification) of all new hires upon their completion orientation. Request and prepare compensation analysis on various candidates. Monthly audit of personnel files for uniformity and regulatory purposes. Tracked and maintained I-9 forms for accuracy and completeness.
* Maintain the SPSS intranet page for new hire tracking. Process workman's comp, STD, and LTD claims. Posted updated OSHA postings as needed and conducted EHS orientations for all new hires. Enter payroll information into Hire.com (hiring database) and PeopleSoft (employee tracking database). Issue payroll numbers to new employees, transfers, and rehires through REIDS (Raytheon Employee Identification System).
* Conduct preliminary import/export compliance screenings and determine whether or not an offer should be given. Track various job requisitions, prepare offer letters, and send offer packages for recruiters. Run Hire.com discrepancy report and trouble shoot errors in payroll entries on discrepancy report. Create, maintain, and audit all HR hire files. Coordinate various projects within the staffing department.
Human Resources Administrative Support
Northrop Grumman Integrated Systems
January 2005 - September 2005
via Chipton Ross
* Support Contract Labor Department. Responsible for processing terminations, badging requests, ITAR, extensions, data changes in PeopleSoft and LANS. Additionally, data input into PeopleSoft applications, analyze reports for accuracy, create and clone requisition, maintain requisition database, file active and inactive transaction records. Run queries in PeopleSoft to verify department numbers, managers, and/or department cost centers. Special PeopleSoft projects as needed. Process relocation authorizations.
Human Resources Staffing Coordinator
July 2004 - January 2005
* Facilitate weekly New Hire Orientations. Create new hire binders, pamphlets, and benefits information for the weekly new hire orientation. ITAR (document certification) of all new hires upon their completion orientation. Track and maintain I-9 forms for accuracy and completeness. Enter payroll information into Hire.com (hiring database) and Peoplesoft (employee tracking database). Issue payroll numbers to new employees, transfers, and rehires through REIDS (Raytheon Employee Identification System). Create new hire information spreadsheets for inter-company distribution. Track various job requisitions, prepare offer letters, and send offer packages for recruiters. Run Hire.com discrepancy report and trouble shoot errors in payroll entries on discrepancy report. Create, maintain, and audit all HR hire files. Developed a system for sending mature files to storage. Coordinate benefits bridging with the Benefits Department for employees returning from furloughs. Back up for Executive Assistant to VP of HR Staffing. Coordinated various projects within the staffing department.
Qualifications & Certifications
West Los Angeles College
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more