A multifaceted personality possessing several traits. Born with a quality and unique voice, developed into an impressive trainer of life skills, took up content creation, translation and proofreading.
Words Worth English Language Training Pvt. Ltd
From September 2009
a group company of ACTUNIV (Academy for Computer Training (Guj.) Pvt. Ltd., and leading software based English language training company of India.
• Looked after the sales of English Language Lab software product to educational institutions, carried out sales promotions, presentations and seminars.
• Managed the Train the Trainer programs for the company, including hiring/appointing master trainers, training them and managing the programs in co-operation with the sales department.
• Worked as the Quality Assurance person for various projects of the company, exercising authority to give suggestions and get proper explanation from the concerned development manager. Carried out, the translation, developed content, proofread the product related content scripts and recorded the script in my voice.
• Trained about 1000 teachers, lecturers and professors of more than 50 schools, colleges and professional degree institutions on Soft Skills and product implementation.
• The product focused mainly on improving and polishing the English speaking ability of students. It enabled them to realize the shortcomings in their language and understand the basic nuances of English to overcome the minor technical mistakes.
• The software based training content matches the international standards of Common European Framework for Reference (CEFR) and Association of Language Testers in Europe (ALTE) and provides a better understanding of pronunciation, speech sounds, vocabulary, idea formation, functional grammar, pace of speech, listening skills, mother tongue influence (MTI), writing skills & comprehension, indianism, intonation & modulation, neutral accent, fluency, e-mail etiquette and ability to understand the speakers of native English speaking countries.
• The training is complimented with an international certification of English language through ESOL examination of Cambridge University and Pearson Test of English.
- Managed an educational project with Rajasthan Knowledge...
freelance trainer of English language and personality development
January 2003 - August 2009
was involved with training institutes and also provided personal training to individuals, as a freelance trainer of English language and personality development, for people from all walks of life, including students preparing for competitive examinations, working professionals, executive, housewives, etc.
August 1990 - December 2007
17 years of work experience as an Air Warrior on Surface to Air Missile, SAM-III (Pechora) missile system.
- Trained to carry out 1st and 2nd line servicing of all kinds of electronic test equipment pertaining to the system.
- Handled fault analysis, rectification and maintenance of electronic test equipment.
- Operation and maintenance of electronic test equipment of Indian, Russian and Western origin.
- Procurement and storage of technical spares.
- Tracking faulty spares.
- Maintenance of office documents.
- Conducting lectures and continuity classes for the technical staff, in the role of Training Supervisor.
- Conducted computer lectures for the unit personnel.
- Handling departmental and civil correspondence.
- Undertook security measures and ensured individual, property and group security personally, as well as the Chief of the security team.
Qualifications & Certifications
Indian Film and Theatre Academy
St. Mary's English High School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more