Sr. Sales Executive
July 2011 - April 2013
• Meeting & greeting new and existing clients & corporate personnel, strategically understanding their need, authority & budget, hence demonstrating a suitable product adhering to all quality standards and processes.
• Leading and nurturing Sales personnel to work in synergy with the sales targets ensuring maximum Customer Satisfaction and the best of services before and after sale, building a lifelong relationship.
• Formulation and Implementation of marketing & branding strategies to strengthen Customer network to bring in more business. Understanding the Automobile market, gathering the required information in order to derive USP's over competitors' product.
• Looking after Corporate deals and meeting Signature Authorities of Multi- National Organizations for bulk and individual orders while ensuring maximum profitability.
• Presenting and Demonstrating Competitor product analysis, sharing with the Sales team, gathering & presenting information about the new launches in the industry to prepare the sales force well in advance to hammer the competition.
• Participating and debating over strategies for dealer development across the group, sales escalation activities, branding, advertising etc ensuring maximum market awareness.
• Was awarded with the Best product demonstrator, Best presentation and interpersonal skills, and awarded with a good cash incentive on highest sales numbers, strategic planning and other customer relation activities.
• Planned and Implemented strategic operational activities for both internal and external customers (employees & clients).
Sr. Customer Relation Executive
April 2010 - May 2011
• Address key client queries and resolve them in an expedited manner, promoting sustained revenue growth through client retention, referral generation, and the leveraging of cross-sales opportunities.
• Implement quality assurance processes to improve client experience and promote operational efficiency.
• Maintain a strong working knowledge of products/services and respective marketplaces, including regulatory trends, competitor strategies, product growth, general economic conditions, and other relevant information.
• Act as a liaison between clients, vendors, sales and support staff, and other management partners to facilitate information flow and drive operational efficiency.
Qualifications & Certifications
sikkim manipal university