Claim you profile
Laundry worker (CPU Operative) Team Leader
September 2010 - July 2014
• Handle incoming laundry, linen, shirts
• Check items before washing for damage or stains
• Use water and chemicals to remove stains before processing
• Sort items according to colour, size and type of fabric
• Tag items with codes (Polymark) for easy identification
• Load items into machines
• Add cleaning agents and set controls
• Finish items by drying, pressing, folding and packing
April 2004 - October 2009
Receive and mark articles for laundry with identifying code numbers or names, using
• Start washers, driers, or extractors, and turn valves or levers to regulate machine
processes and the volume of soap, detergent, water, bleach, starch, and other
• Sort and count articles removed from dryers, and fold, wrap, or hang them.
• Examine and sort into lots articles to be cleaned, according to colour, fabric, dirt
content, and cleaning technique required.
• Load articles into washers machines, or direct other workers to perform loading.
• Mix and add detergents, dyes, bleaches, starches, and other solutions and chemicals to clean, colour,
• Remove items from washers
• Operate extractors and driers, or direct their operation.
• Inspect soiled articles to determine sources of stains, to locate colour imperfections, and to identify items requiring special treatment.
January 2001 - March 2004
• Taking delivery of goods and supplies
• Checking for damaged or missing items
• Storing goods
• Moving stock around by hand, using lifting gear
• Picking and packing orders
• Loading goods for dispatch
• Keeping records of stock
• Keeping paperwork up to date
• Cleaning work areas
BETA - Publishing House
April 1999 - February 2001
Qualifications & Certifications
Comprehensive college Specialization GSCE
Secondary Secondary Technical School School of Economics
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.