TIBCO BW,RV,Admin,Bc in B2B and EAI Application
Principal Analyst (PL)
July 2006 - June 2013
Involved in development of EDI /B2B and EAI solutions for Conexant, supporting Company's datawarehouse system and various EAI applications(Like Lotus Notes, SAP etc). The prime objective of the system is Seamless Integration of the EDI /B2B transactions (using X12, EDIFACT and RosettaNet standards) and developing Business Activities for EAI applications, upgrading business processes developed in Tibco suits of products (Business works, Admin, BusinessConnect, rendezvous). A comprehensive flexible infrastructure aimed at enabling extensive B2B applications using various standards like Rosettanet, EDI-X12, EDIFACT, EZComm, AS2. The whole process is integrating with SAP and Oracle system using TIBCO R3 and ADB adapter.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Responsible for Project management and Development life Cycles, Change implementation planning and management, Systems Development Management, Application support & Business analysis, People management, portfolio management.
* Active involvement with users and technical members across the globe to provide high quality solutions in a timely and cost effective manner.
* Lead for Project feasibility study, functional and technical requirement analysis, development of specifications, interfaces, design, coding, testing, implementation, enhancements, reporting, trouble-shooting, documentation and post-implementation support.
* Define response, escalation and resolution time for issues based on the criticality.
* Manage product roll-out activities and achieve users' acceptance of deliverables.
* Re-architect and stabilize the legacy applications to provide support for increased customer scalability requirements and minimize the ongoing maintenance from the team.
* Analyze users future needs and optimize/develop program to accommodate the same.
* Resource forecasting, recruitment, allocation, team management, appraisals and competency development.
* Mentoring team members in technical and functional aspects.
Keane India Ltd
March 2004 - July 2006
Project - Liberty Mutual
Liberty Mutual Group is a diversified worldwide insurance service organization; the company is one of the largest multi-line insurers in the property/casualty field.
Liberty Mutual is a migration project. The old application is a homegrown solution running at Liberty Mutual for approximately 7 years. The migration project will be from a homegrown legacy system to a B2B state of the art Web Methods system allowing Liberty Mutual to easily add new trading partners..
• Requirement analysis/Implementation.
• Data Mapping, Designing, Coding and Testing.
Environment: Java, WebMethods6.1, EDI Concepts.
Project -American Presidential Lines
APL is one of the major liner and logistics companies. APL is in process of converting EDI maps from Extol to Mercator. I am responsible of designing mercator maps, development, integration testing, deployment and monitoring.
• Analysis/Specification (Data Mapping), Design, Code, Testing & Deployment
Environment: Unix, Mercator, Windows-NT.
Infoconn Systems Ltd
February 2003 - March 2004
At Infoconn Systems we provide complete EDI solution for our customers. Involved in almost all EDI-X12, EDIFACT transactions. This Web based solution provides Customer a browser interface to transact complete purchase order cycle, Invoice, transportation, Warehouse etc.The data was also checked for its integrity based on Customer's trading partners requirements using EDI tool and Microsoft scripting languages.
• Responsibilities includes designing, development and deployment of application
• (Analysis/Specification (Data Mapping), Design, Code & Testing)
• Release & Customer evaluation/Implementation of Project
Environment: BizTalk, Visual Basic 6.0, ASP, MS-SQL Server, MS Internet Information Server (IIS), XML, XSL, WinNT/Server & EDI dev Tools
Ebiz Systems Ltd
September 2000 - February 2003
Ebiz Systems provides Web applications services to global customers, Worked on various site development like www.allHues.com, Apna Ghar Banao.Com etc as a trainee. Designed internal messenger system provides Customer interface to interact online with the developers and can place their queries and it helps the organization to keep in touch with the clients and the problems they are facing in their software.
• Design and Development of Asp Pages, Visual Basic Interface and Server Components
Qualifications & Certifications
Delhi University, Gargi College
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more