Claim you profile
Chinese Mandarin Speaker
- 14 years experience in China: gained a strong knowledge and experience within fashion production, sourcing and evaluating suppliers, merchandising, purchasing, wholesale, account management, Import & export and consultancy.
- Fluent Chinese Mandarin, French, Italian, English
- Excellent organisational and multi task skills developed while supervising and coordinating teams, and managing business operations in a variety of deadline orientated situations.
- Excellent presentation and strong inter-personal communication skills.
Production & Sourcing Coordinator
The Service Provider
From February 2012
- Responsible for sourcing suppliers (accessories, fabric and garments).
- Attending Exhibitions and Fairs.
- Researching and analyzing new trends.
- Collaboration with the sales team: suggesting new products and ways to advertise in order to reach more customers.
- Controlling critical path.
- Wholesale Merchandiser.
- Product development. Working alongside buyers, technical and designer teams.
- Production follow up. Liaising with buyers and suppliers on sample’s approval. Solving production issues, quality control.
- Placing Purchase orders, Sales order and reorder, Invoicing.
- Monitoring production’s schedule and ensuring on time deliveries.
- Coordinating the Import and export operations, submitting booking, liaising with forwarder and suppliers for cargo hand over.
- Negotiating prices and payment terms.
- Costing: evaluating margin, purchase and sales prices against budget.
Consultant and HR Department Manager.
C&A Advisors Enterprise Management and Consulting Co., Ltd, Shanghai, China.
March 2007 - August 2011
- Scheduling and attending meetings with potential and former clients.
- Management of the payroll team (6 people)
- HR Implemented and managed recruitment process, bi-lingual Labor contracts, payrolls processing and supervision of payroll team’s operations (30 clients for a total of 600 employees), handling expat relocation and visa issues.
- Consultancy: Advised on operations strategies, suppliers’ assessment, production processes and supply chain management, HR issues. Working alongside Chinese lawyers and accountants.
- HR pre-arbitration settlement and contract negotiations.
Purchasing & Operations Manager
Quick Coast To Coast Ltd, Ningbo, China
October 2004 - January 2007
- Wholesale Account management: built up a clients portfolio, Chinese and overseas buyers.
- Implemented a process of selection, negotiation and management of suppliers to improve efficiency and profitability.
- Proposing new business strategies to senior management to drive growth and maximise profitability.
- Sourcing and launching new products, fabrics, trim suppliers to increase profitability.
- Researching and analyzing new trends. Collaboration with the sales team: suggesting new products and ways to advertise in order to reach more customers.
- Product research and development. Working alongside buyers, designers and sales team.
- Attending Exhibitions and Fairs.
- Negotiating prices, contracts, production’s schedule and payment terms.
- Budgeting: evaluating margin, purchase and sales prices against budget.
- Controlling the production schedules and the critical path. Ensuring on time delivery.
- Planning and monitoring the merchandising team and quality control team operations. Ensuring that all the products’ specification are clear and timely provided to the suppliers.
- Raising purchase orders and re-order, submitting invoices and supporting documents for payment.
- Supervising the import and export team operations.
- Showroom outfitting for meeting with former or potential clients.
Production & Business Services Coordinator.
Blue China Co. Ltd, Shanghai, China.
October 2001 - September 2004
- Daily liaising with suppliers and clients on production schedules, delivery schedules and sample approvals.
- Assisting buyers during Showroom and factory visit.
- Sourcing products and suppliers.
- Raising Sales and Purchase orders; Invoicing.
- Product Development. Cooperation with overseas buyers and designers.
- Coordinating the Import and Export operations: liaising with forwarders, handling bill of lading, packing list and invoices.
- Production follow up: responsible for product merchandising, quality control and inspections at venue. Writing comprehensive reports for senior management.
- Showroom outfitting. Stock allocation and product inventory.
Qualifications & Certifications
Phd - Asian Studies - History and Economics
University of Venice "Ca' Foscari"
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.