Claim you profile
Chinese Mandarin Speaker
- 14 years experience in China: gained a strong knowledge and experience within fashion production, sourcing and evaluating suppliers, merchandising, purchasing, wholesale, account management, Import & export and consultancy.
- Fluent Chinese Mandarin, French, Italian, English
- Excellent organisational and multi task skills developed while supervising and coordinating teams, and managing business operations in a variety of deadline orientated situations.
- Excellent presentation and strong inter-personal communication skills.
Production & Sourcing Coordinator
The Service Provider
From February 2012
- Responsible for sourcing suppliers (accessories, fabric and garments).
- Attending Exhibitions and Fairs.
- Researching and analyzing new trends.
- Collaboration with the sales team: suggesting new products and ways to advertise in order to reach more customers.
- Controlling critical path.
- Wholesale Merchandiser.
- Product development. Working alongside buyers, technical and designer teams.
- Production follow up. Liaising with buyers and suppliers on sample’s approval. Solving production issues, quality control.
- Placing Purchase orders, Sales order and reorder, Invoicing.
- Monitoring production’s schedule and ensuring on time deliveries.
- Coordinating the Import and export operations, submitting booking, liaising with forwarder and suppliers for cargo hand over.
- Negotiating prices and payment terms.
- Costing: evaluating margin, purchase and sales prices against budget.
Consultant and HR Department Manager.
C&A Advisors Enterprise Management and Consulting Co., Ltd, Shanghai, China.
March 2007 - August 2011
- Scheduling and attending meetings with potential and former clients.
- Management of the payroll team (6 people)
- HR Implemented and managed recruitment process, bi-lingual Labor contracts, payrolls processing and supervision of payroll team’s operations (30 clients for a total of 600 employees), handling expat relocation and visa issues.
- Consultancy: Advised on operations strategies, suppliers’ assessment, production processes and supply chain management, HR issues. Working alongside Chinese lawyers and accountants.
- HR pre-arbitration settlement and contract negotiations.
Purchasing & Operations Manager
Quick Coast To Coast Ltd, Ningbo, China
October 2004 - January 2007
- Wholesale Account management: built up a clients portfolio, Chinese and overseas buyers.
- Implemented a process of selection, negotiation and management of suppliers to improve efficiency and profitability.
- Proposing new business strategies to senior management to drive growth and maximise profitability.
- Sourcing and launching new products, fabrics, trim suppliers to increase profitability.
- Researching and analyzing new trends. Collaboration with the sales team: suggesting new products and ways to advertise in order to reach more customers.
- Product research and development. Working alongside buyers, designers and sales team.
- Attending Exhibitions and Fairs.
- Negotiating prices, contracts, production’s schedule and payment terms.
- Budgeting: evaluating margin, purchase and sales prices against budget.
- Controlling the production schedules and the critical path. Ensuring on time delivery.
- Planning and monitoring the merchandising team and quality control team operations. Ensuring that all the products’ specification are clear and timely provided to the suppliers.
- Raising purchase orders and re-order, submitting invoices and supporting documents for payment.
- Supervising the import and export team operations.
- Showroom outfitting for meeting with former or potential clients.
Production & Business Services Coordinator.
Blue China Co. Ltd, Shanghai, China.
October 2001 - September 2004
- Daily liaising with suppliers and clients on production schedules, delivery schedules and sample approvals.
- Assisting buyers during Showroom and factory visit.
- Sourcing products and suppliers.
- Raising Sales and Purchase orders; Invoicing.
- Product Development. Cooperation with overseas buyers and designers.
- Coordinating the Import and Export operations: liaising with forwarders, handling bill of lading, packing list and invoices.
- Production follow up: responsible for product merchandising, quality control and inspections at venue. Writing comprehensive reports for senior management.
- Showroom outfitting. Stock allocation and product inventory.
Qualifications & Certifications
Phd - Asian Studies - History and Economics
University of Venice "Ca' Foscari"
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.