Seeking for a job in Shanghai, I can speak Dutch - Chinese and English, Specialized in International trade
Yehwang GMBH Hamburg Germany
January 2012 - June 2013
International wholesaler focuses on woman fashion
• Conducting market research between China and Germany
• Analyzing data collect via field and desk research
• Mapping and calculating customer trends and growth opportunities in • Germany and set up a new marketing and sales activities to reach target
• Visited China to build on relationships and imported several products.
• Develop competitive advantages strategies by define dynamic and socially
responsible solutions to keep ahead of competitors.
January 2011 - January 2013
GOOR, The Netherlands
• Managing and organizing a trade mission and product launch at the online webshop.
• Finding reliable suppliers, analyzing consumer buying patterns and predicting trends.
• Worked in multicultural teams in order to develop and implement
international marketing campaign for new innovation.
Yin Ming Co. Ltd
May 2011 - December 2011
, Beijing China (Intern)
• Be involved in stock control and management. Assisting shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for and responsible for
processing cash and card payments.
• Stocking shelves with merchandise, Answering queries from customers and giving advice and guidance on product selection to
• Responsible dealing with customer complaints and security within the store
Hill and Knowlton
June 2010 - September 2010
• Administrative Support, Market research, screening the newspapers and supporting consultants writing assignments
• Assisting Business Development & Marketing with respect to new
Business and assisting in coordinating events, press conferences
Chief executive officer, Junior Enterprise, Daiko ten CV
December 2009 - May 2010
Importing Key chains from China. Provides general oversight of all
ABC activities, manages the day-to-day operations, and assures a smoothly
functioning, efficient organization.
• Assures program quality and organizational stability through development and implementation of standards and controls, systems and
procedures, and regular evaluation.
• Assures process for selecting, development, motivating, and evaluating
staff and volunteers.
Assistant Bar Manager
August 2003 - August 2009
Goor, The Netherlands.
• To ensure the smooth running of the Club, manage the team, with the key aim of retaining and attracting new customers, to build sales and profitability.
Language & Skills
Chinese Wenzhou ★★★★★ Microsoft Office ★★★★★
Dialect (Word, Excel,
Dutch ★★★★★ Internet Explore ★★★★★
English ★★★★★ Photoshop ★★★★★
Mandarin ★★★★★ Prezi ★★★★★
German ★★★★★ SPSS ★★★★★
Qualifications & Certifications
Rotterdam University of applied science
Chinese language & Culture
Beijing University of technology
Summer school Chinese language & Culture
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more