MANISH GUPTA Designs
July 2009 - July 2011
Noida, UP (Indo Western Outfits)
From July 2009- July 2011
• Responsible for new designs, patterns, embellishments, concepts.
• New concept of weaving pattern for designs in WLFW S/S 2010.
FAIRLADY CREATIONS, exclusive haute-couture design solutions, Gurgoan, India.
And also with there domestic section with Elisha W.
From June 2004 - Jan 2009
• Responsible for planning, designing and presenting the garment, textile and accessories sample.
• Strategizing and formulating trend forecasts concepts and a general look according to the relevant season.
• Delegating and planning the work-schedule for a team of designers, providing feedback and materials to them.
• Recognizing and developing a key trend that may be effectual in the future collection.
• Organizing and execution customer specified samples, based on the pre-requisites specified or supplied for clients like CHANEL, SOPHIE- HALLETTE, SOLISTISS, MANGO and VERO-MODA.
• Supervising and managing the sampling floor, including tailors, embroidery artisans, hand-finishers and co-ordination with liaison material and fabric supplies and dyers.
• Sourcing cost-effectively samples, motifs, and colors, fabrics references from books, magazines and the internet and material such as palettes, glass beads, swarovski crystals and numerous other surface ornamentation.
• Design the lay-out of the stall décor for the organizations participation in international events such as text world (France), and plural (Spain).
• Keep current on trends by reading trade magazines and attending fashion shows.
• Visit textile showrooms to keep up-dated on the latest fabrics.
• Helping Elisha with her collections
PROJECTS (During course):
• EMBROIDERY: Research of traditional embroideries of different states.
• MERCHANDISING: Study of organization merchandising for exports and brand study of UNITED COLORS OF BENITTON.
• KNITTINGS: Basic knitting (hand flat machine& circular knit), kitted made-ups.
• WEAVING: Basic weaves...
Qualifications & Certifications
Textile Design Technology and Management
PEARL ACADEMY OF FASHION
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more