1. Leadership skills
2. Communication skills
3. Problem solving
4. Work ethic
5. Hard working
6. Computer skills
7. Team player
Telesure Group Services
From January 2013
Preparing capturing and reconciliation of all data related to the cashbook
Processing of journal entries
Ensure all transactions are accounted for in trail balance at month end
Monthly reconciliations major accounts listed trail balance
Liaising with premium management and claims department to ensure transactions as per bank statement is accounted for accurately
Maintain and reconciling of cashbook (debit & creditor payments)
Processing of daily EFT and cheque payment
Processing of monthly payment according to a payment schedule
Update & reconcile cashbook to the bank statements daily
Update daily bank balances
Perform ad-hoc assignments as instructed
Standard Monthly payments via cheque/EFT
Ernest & Young
March 2011 - August 2011
• To ensure that payments are made to vendors timeously within terms agreed upon by EY
• To ensure thacreditor reconciliations are completed on a monthly basis
• Preparation of monthly creditors reconciliations and prompt clearing of reconciling items
• All payments to be processed within specific payment terms
• Trade reconciliations to be prepared 5 working days before payment due date
• Check valid authorization and charge codes prior to processing
• Allocation of payments to the respective invoices on GFIS
• Ensure correct banking details are loaded on CATS system for payment via EFT
• Adhere to all deadlines set by management
• To ensure processing of invoices complies with Vat and Tax legislation
• Data capturing for Travel Management Office
• Invoice processing for travel management office
August 2010 - December 2010
• Purchase orders and invoices processing on pastel
• Processing Credit Notes and Credit Requisitions
• Cheques processing
• Accurate records keeping of all financial documents.
• Make sure all monies are paid to the correct accounts
• Filling all necessary financial documents in the relevant files
• Calculation of VAT
• Handling Petty Cash
H Moosa & Company
October 2009 - July 2010
• Preparing financial statements
• Working on disclosure notes
• Clearing all open orders (Commitments) and outstanding payments (Accruals)
• Assets Verification
• Assist in resolving audit queries
H Moosa & Company
November 2008 - September 2009
Data Capturing, General Administration Duties and Monitoring Client’s accounts.
• Prepare Suppliers/Creditors Reconciliation and Prepare Monthly Age Analysis
• Tracing the Accounts owed and liaising with the suppliers/creditors and the Office of the CFO.
• Timely collections of outstanding account and follow up on accounts in arrears.
• Filing and Photocopying and Weekly/Monthly Report Writing.
• Keep accurate records of all financial documents.
• Report on accounts under investigation and Attend to order queries.
• Match Invoices to Purchase order and maintain accurate records for verification.
• Ensure that payments are made in accordance with the sections’ admin method.
• Follow-up on Suppliers not Captured on BAS in order to be paid.
Qualifications & Certifications
N4 & N5 Financial Management Certificate
Ekurhuleni East College
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more