Claim you profile
Hard Worker, Pro-Active, Numerical, Communication.
Charity to support young people and specialised in housing and supports young people.
• Answering all incoming calls to office and communicated relevant messages to staff.
• Secretarial work including transcription.
• Assisting with team meetings and arranging refreshments.
• Organising bills for department and entering functions into Excel spreadsheet.
Student ambassador at Lambeth College:
• Selected to be an Ambassador at college open days. Responsibilities included:
• Guests and students and giving them speech and direction on campus.
• Student representative for Applied Science course, which involved explaining course structure to prospective.
Police cadet for London Borough of Croydon:
Volunteer police cadets for Croydon:
- Promoting awareness of police force in Croydon through leafleting and communicating to locals.
- Participated in weekly lesson with policemen, to learn about drills and their work.
Registered charity Kids Company:
- Teaching Kids age between 9-15 Maths.
- Coaching football for afternoon programme to the young people age 15-21
- Organising the Christmas Kids Company celebration for more than 5000 young people and their families.
Qualifications & Certifications
Applied Science L
Applied Science L
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more