Claim you profile
Ryan Kyloff, Axelon, GE Capital
From April 2009
• Site inspections, lease administration, budgets, accounts receivable, monthly and annual reports, CAM billing
WESTWOOD FINANCIAL CORPORATION
April 2004 - March 2012
Telecommuter - Budgets, Financial Analysis, CAM Issues
• Contract work, remote telecommuter and on site. 35 to 42 weeks/year
• Responsible for monthly quarterly, yearly financial reports, statistical analysis, and 5 year projection budgets, variance analysis, GL review and correction, coding and coding review, contract negotiation and administration, lease administration, financial analysis, owners stock report and due diligence. Use of SAP ERP - field service/inventory and finance. MRI for accounting as well as Skyline.
Financial / Accounting - Full time employee
• 55-employee asset/property/investment management company - work included development of outstanding debt tracing spreadsheet, creation and review of budgets, variance reports, CAM billing and tracking of property issues as well as vendor contract, contract negotiation and administration, lease and insurance administration,
• In charge of CAM billings, collections, budgets and coding reviews. Financial reporting including P/L statements, cash flow, GL statements and review of appraisals and due diligence reports. Compliance review and reports.
• Collaborated with accounting team to develop and implement system designed to accurately predict CAM expenses, billings and end of year cash flow
Accounting / Property Management Specialist
ABRAXAS GROUP, INC
• Established own property management/collections/accounting firm from inception through profitable operations. Provided outsourcing to companies in need of collection, billing and tracking assistance on large national accounts dealing with all areas of asset management accounting.
• On site inspection and maintenance reports. Use of MRI, Skyline, Yardi and Quickbooks
Worked under Jones LaSalle at Sherman Oaks Galleria (16 story office tower, 2 story office complex and mid-size mall) performing lease administration, post earthquake movement detection analysis and reports, daily coordination with tenants and staff. Use of Yardi
CORPORATE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT INC
• General Manager for Broadway Trade Center (1 million sq. ft. of retail, wholesale and office) located in downtown Los Angeles. Supervised, hired, fired office and maintenance staff, supervised all billing and collections, met with city officials regarding fire safety, plumbing, electrical and usage issues.
• International tenant base from Korea, Middle East and Philippines. Use of MRI.
THE TRIDENT GROUP
• 42 commercial and retail properties. Supervised maintenance staff, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting, billing, collections, budgets, CAM reconcilement, rent increase, tenant relations, GL review and correction, lease renewals. Use of Yardi
• On site staff supervision
Qualifications & Certifications
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more