I am a Mechanical Engineer and have about 25 years of experience in different field of engineering such as Construction, Engineering and Procurement specifically in Oil&Gas Industry
Lead Mechanical Engineer
Exchanger Industries Ltd
(Provide Engineering, Design & Manufacturing of Air Cooled and Shell & Tube Heat Exchangers, and Waste Heat Boiler for the clients in Oil & Gas sector in North America and World Wide, www.exchangerindustires.com)
• Practiced organizing and managing resources in such a way that these resources deliver all the work required to complete a project within defined scope, quality, and time and cost constraints.
• Reviewed contract documents and prepared notes, organized and chaired a kickoff meeting for each project within 1st week of award and managed pre-fabrication meeting with shop and client prior to fabrication.
• Developed a project schedule to define key milestones for tracking and created progress reports.
• Directed project teams, delegated responsibilities and followed up on action items.
• Assisted in evaluation, selection and contracting all required suppliers and subcontractors.
• Liaised with Engineering and Drafting to prepare drawing. Assisted Purchasing regarding material suitability for project scope and reviewed drawings and bills of material for accuracy and contract requirements.
• Developed strong client relationships , supported field installation and acted as single point of contact throughout the project to achieve the client's goals and objectives; regularly reporting on project status by means of schedule
updates, meeting minutes, financial records and other reports
• Monitored and controlled the distribution of all project documents and records and expedited return of contract
documents requiring client approval and clarified markups for action.
• Provided insight and leadership to the change management process, payment certificates and other contract or project related administrative documents
• Developed project execution plans and communicated the plans to head office, the design team, vendors, the construction contractors, and the operations team
Phone: (587) 225-8372, Email:...
Executive Project Engineer, Esfahan, Iran
Arman Energy Tec. Co
(Provide Engineering, Design and Manufacturing of pressure vessel, Shell & tube Heat exchanger, steam heater, and storage
tank for oil and gas industry, www.arman-energy.com)
• Managed and coached engineering activities from A to Z plus employee development and field engineering support in carrying out 5,000 bbl/d Petrochemical Complex Exporting Facilities Project, south of Iran.
• Conducted purchasing Tehran Oil refinery ISOMAX HP heat exchangers replacement from Han Tech Co. South
Korea. Thermal duty/ flow rate increase with no change in dimension/nozzle projection was major concern.
• Directed team to reduce to zero the defects introduced during fabrication and directed team as how to improve
fabrication performance of Refinery crude oil de-salter trim coolers to meet customer's specification.
• Supervised 15 employees and monitor their work to ensure they are working within company's policy and code during fabrication of equipment.
Wrapped up pending tasks in Exporting Facilities Project and expedited the schedule to meet target and save money.
Excelsior Engineering Ltd
(Provide Engineering, Procurement, Construction & Consulting services to clients in Oil & Gas Sector. www.excelsioreng.com)
• Prepared DBM (Data Basis Memorandum), IFA (Issued for Approval), IFB (Issued for Bid) and IFC (Issued for
Construction) plus reviewed all vendors proposal and performed P&ID, system description and mechanical design.
• Submitted AEUB and ABSA regulatory applications related to piping, pipeline and facilities.
• Performed RFQ (Request for Quotation) and purchase order for equipment procurement
• Engineered piping design across the plant/field and provided cost estimates and scheduling of projects.
• Ensured appropriate use of mechanical engineering specifications for design of pipelines and facilities including
pipe sizing, hydraulic design and equipment sizing.
• Major Projects:
• Husky (McMullen Thermal Conduction Pilot Project)
• Alta gas (Harmattan Gas Plant NGL Fractionation Addition)
• Shell (Farrell Creek Gas Plant)
• Vermilion ( Mikwan Compressor Station Noise Abatement)
Phone: (587) 225-8372, Email: email@example.com
Assessed and selected surplus pumps for Alta Gas project versus buying new ones and reduced the cost.
Vida Nutra Pharma Inc
(Produce supplementary drugs and medical syrups for clients in pharmaceutical sector)
• Revamped pharmaceutical machinery including capsulation and tablet machines to increase production and developed production line to produce new products.
• Assisted Plant Director in bottling and packing the products.
Upgraded utilities to enhance production and saved around $5000 for each bulk of products.
Mechanical/ Facilities Engineer
Esfahan Oil Refining Co.
(Provide crude oil extracts like kerosene, gasoline, diesel, fuel gas, etc, www.eorc.ir)
• Performed piping, stress analysis, routing, preliminary and detailed drawings, cost estimating and procurement of 50K bbl/d GPP (Gasoline Production Plant).
• Performed engineering, supervised construction & erection, oversaw trouble shooting of all deficiency and defects during erection and commissioning of new 224 t/h steam boiler.
• Represented the company in discussions/negotiations with construction contractors, equipment vendors, and external engineering contractors and supported commercial negotiations of project agreements.
• Developed and executed capital projects including the development of scope, cost, schedule, business case, tender
evaluations and recommendations, project coordination, construction, turnaround support, and commissioning of projects ; e.g. Air Compression Development Project, Wastewater Treating facility, Enhanced High Pressure
Nitrogen Compression System and Revamping Vacuum Distillation Column.
• Key adviser to maintenance for Cooling towers, water softener and waste water evaporation ponds
• Engineered UG cooling water 48" pipelines
Eliminated Refinery turnaround by replacing non-obtainable OEM parts with locals and reduced the cost by $1MM.
Initiated and performed Wastewater Treating Plant Project to compensate shortage of raw water required for Refinery and saved around $1MM in 1-year term
Mechanical /Construction Engineer, Iran
National Iranian South Oil Co
(Provide Engineering, Design, and Services to Oil & Gas upstream and downstream Facilities/Plants, www.nisoc.ir)
• Site Engineer with TOYO Japan and DAELIM Korea in constructing of 200K bbl/d NGL Plant.
• Directed and executed reconstruction and rehabilitation of Mahshar Gas Liquefaction Plant.
• Hired and supervised 150 employees to work within company's standard.
Qualifications & Certifications
University of Montreal
Petroleum University of Technology
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more