- Full time
- Part time
- One time
I have green belt certification in Six sigma by KPMG. I have used six sigma technique to improve productivity at Sharda Motor ltd. ,Nashik.
Assistant manager - Operations
Indus Robotics and Automation research Pvt. Ltd.
From June 2013
• Conceptualized & discussed Business Vision & Business Plan with Board of Directors.
• Expertise in myERP tool (Inventory, CRM, Purchase order and Sales order)
• Developed Metrics for Order planning
• Monitoring Production Planning & developed metrics at Production level
• Financial and non- ﬁnancial strategic level performance measures
• Framework selection for Supply Chain Management
• Space Planning and Project management
• Planning purchase & packaging activities
• Vendor Scorecard development, Vendor handling, Order entry/follow up/update, discounts & invoicing
• Inventory Management of mechanical and electronics parts.
• Developed Bill of material (BOM) for Purchase order placement and analysis.
• Process improvements ( Calculated lead of each activity and identified bottlenecks)
• Developed Metrics for customer service and satisfaction
• Day to day operations (Reporting to CEO - Daily activity task & completion sheet)
• 5S implementation
Summer Intern ship :Productivity Improvement
• Estimated lead time reduction is around 45% at assembly line.
• Used the Takt time calculation to know the exact capability of company in month.
• Recommended to reduce the batch size for reduction in the throughput time of product.
• Carry out advanced analysis of store material data using MS Excel and developed dashboard.
• Time & Motion analysis assembly line.
• Redesigned supplier scorecard for vendor performance monitoring.
• Recommended corrective measures for assembly process by developing the checklist.
• Designed in-house tool for assembly of pump.
Six Sigma- Productivity Improvement.
• Root cause analysis of variation in lead time
• Identified Bottleneck.
• Proposed increase in productivity is 20.8 %
Qualifications & Certifications
Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management