• Reviewing current systems
• Presenting ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals
• Working closely with analysts, designers and staff
• Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes
• Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live
• Preparation of training manuals for users
• Maintaining the systems once they are up and running
Environment Visual Basic
Contribution Coding& Design.
Team Size 4
This project was aimed at students learning visual Basic language at basic level. This program can control 8 other device through parallel port using Octocupler.
2) Project Title Wireless LAN Monitoring System
Environment JAVA and Android
Contribution Design, & Knowledge Information.
Team Size 3
The Project was mainly focused to allow the network admin to be free from his seat and monitor and control the systems on LAN. The admin could control the whole network using a Android Mobile Handset over Wi-Fi and 2G (or 3G) signals.
3) Project Title Gym Management
Contribution Design & Maintenance
Team Size 3
Description This Program was for gym management such as customer schedule. His weight, height and body transform record.
Qualifications & Certifications
University / Board
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more