- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Senior Customer Service Officer
Air India Sats at Rajiv Gandhi International Airport Shamshabad Hyderabad
From January 2008
Worked as a Commercial Assistant to handle International flights at Rajiv Gandhi
International Airport Hyderabad in contract with Visskan Aviation Private Ltd.
Passenger Service Agent
NATIONAL FLIGHT SERVICE
January 2007 - December 2007
during haj operations at King Abdul Aziz International Airport Jeddah for the year 2006-07 Haj operations.
* Worked for Air Sahara as Customer Service Assistant in contract with Livewell Aviation India Ltd from Oct-2005 -Dec-2006.
* Worked in Security Guard for Dubai men's College for the period of 2 years in contract with prestige General services.
* Worked as sales executive for the period of 2 years for pantaloons India LTD
Handling of check in counters for various International flights at shamshabad Airport.
1) AIR INDIA (DOMS & INT)
2) EMIRATES AIRLINES
3) KUWAIT AIRWAYS
4) AIR ARABIA
5) MALAYSIAN AIRLINES
6) SRILANKAN AIRLINES
WORK AT AIRPORT:
1 Receiving passengers and assisting them to various places like check-in counters security hold
Area and Boarding point for completing travel formalities.
2 Handling of dispatch G.D to crew after obtain clearance from customs, immigration
concerned airlines Controller.
3 Updating fids Boards and filling the IGM&EGM files by giving information to immigration and Customs.
4 Handling Un-accompanied minors MASS passengers Deportees.
5 Gate control and maintenance of stroke sheet at the entrance of security Hold Area
And clearing Level-4 security procedures
6 Professionally handling of schedule and non schedule flights.
➢ Accounting of Coupons(C.C) as per the routing of the Passengers.
➢ Maintaining Advanced Passengers Information in the System
➢ Accepting of FIM's of other Airlines
➢ Preparation of U.L Documents.
7. Working as a Controller for all wide bodied and narrow bodied aircrafts for Air India Flights
Boeing 777 (HYD-DEL-ORD) Boeing 747 (BOM-HYD-JED) as wide bodies and as narrow
Body aircrafts as all flights in the shift for domestic and all international flights.
8. Professionally handling all delayed and disrupted flights as per standard operation procedures.
9. Handling charter flights as a specialist for charter flight as per standard operation...
Qualifications & Certifications