Claim you profile
Asset And Configuration Management Knowledge
Employee of the Month Sep
Up to March 2011
• Gave around 25 ideas for process improvement and standardization
• Worked on several successful projects.
• Frequent appreciation mails from TAA U.S. Team for Quality work and timely submission of Audit results of Priority Audits.
• Won Spot Awards for completing priority Audit, more number of participants by helping in other audits and maintaining positive productivity.
• Received Appreciation letters from HCA (Atlanta-US) & ARC.
Benefit Operation Administrator
Ind. Pvt. Ltd., Gurgaon
August 2009 - July 2012
• In the year 2009 I was promoted as a Benefit Operation Administrator. In AON Hewitt BOA world is quite a tough and learning process. Here I was solely aligned to HCA (Hospital Corporation of America).
• I worked on behalf of HCA as a client team directly. Being into a client team I was solely responsible and accountable for each and every activity/transaction happens on our system. I need to handle all the critical tasks like Payrolls, Loans, Final Distributions, Other Withdrawals, Separation from the employment, HR files, Year of services, Acquisitions client escalations and so many other transactions.
• I have achieved many rearwards and recognitions. I had trained new people, created SOPs and established other setups to make work smooth through different ideas, automations. I have provided several Quest/Lean ideas.
Transaction Accuracy Audit
June 2008 - July 2009
Domain: DC (Defined Contribution)
Worked from June, 2008- July, 2009
• In AON HEWITT I was with Transaction Accuracy Audits process, TAA is a Process which is meant for checking the Internal Quality of HEWITT. It performs an Internal Audit of all the events carried out by client's employees called Participants, which is administered by AON HEWITT.
• Aon Hewitt is a global outsourcing and consulting firm delivering a complete range of human capital management services to companies, including HR and Benefits Outsourcing.
• Process includes performing audits for different events on our system (Total Benefits Administration) using customized checklists. Using the customized checklists, an internal audit of the transactions is performed to determine the timeliness and accuracy of Hewitt's administration.
• Preparing Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for different Events/Services.
• Solving the queries of the Associates and maintaining issue logs for unique situations.
• Setting conference calls to resolve any Issues/queries.
• Escalating the errors found in the audits to the Project Managers based in US.
• Compilation of Audit results & Making recommendations/suggestions related to the Audits.
• Prepare & share Audit Summary to the client team.
• Special Request Audits for one of the Mega clients of AON Hewitt.
• Involved in-depth analysis & 'out-of-the-box thinking' to identify errors that may impact the client. Received a certificate of Appreciation from the client.
• Trained new associates on the processes and revised/updated the documentations
• Provide process improvement idea to streamline/standardize the work.
Major Clients Include-
As a Team member-
Mc Donald's, Sony, Coca-Cola, Siemens, Motorola, Cap Gemini, JP Morgan Chase, Texas Instruments, HCA, Cintas, DC Enterprise,
As a Client Representative -
• Won several Spot Awards.
o Tier 2 award 2010
o Team Premier Award 2010
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more