Bangalore, KA, India
Assistant professor(Contractual),University of Kashmir
University of Kshmir
Kashmir Valley, India, INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF URBAN SCIENCES, DOI
and Kashmir, India. INT J CUR RES REV.
9. Morphometric Analysis of Shaliganga Sub Catchment, Kashmir Valley, India Using Geographical Information System. International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology- Volume4Issue1- 2013
10. Physicochemical analysis of selected surface water samples of Dudhganga stream of Dudhganga watershed Kashmir valley, India. SHORYABHUMI (A peer reviewed INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF MULTI-DISCIPLINARY RESEARCH)-ISSN 2319-720X
1. The problems of explanation in geography. ABHINAV( NATIONAL MONTHLY REFEREED JOURNAL OF REASEARCH IN ARTS & EDUCATION). www.abhinavjournal.com
Publications (Book Chapter)
1. Estimation of Dudhganga catchment characteristics, Kashmir valley (J&K) for simulating hydrologic response using remote sensing and GIS techniques. JAMIA GEOGRAPHICAL STUDIES. Vol. 2 MANAK PUBLICATIONS PVT LTD B-7, Saraswati complex, subhash chowk, Laxmi nagar, New Delhi 110092. ISBN-978-93-7831-326-4
1. Prioritization based on Morphometric analysis of Dudhganga Catchment, Kashmir Valley, India. Using Remote Sensing & Geographic Information System.
2. A Watershed Based Approach of Land use/Land covers Dynamics of Dudhganga Catchment, Kashmir Valley, India. Using Remote Sensing & Geographic Information System.
3. Groundwater targeting in Dudhganga Catchment Kashmir Valley, India using geospatial technology
4. Food security among poor urban households: The case from south-east Delhi, India
Papers Presented in International Conferences:
1. Analysis of Urbanization and Landuse/landcover change: A case study of Dudhganga Watershed (J&K), 11th Asian Urbanization conference, Department of Geography, Osmania University, Hyderabad, India.
2. Anthropogenic impact on Landuse/Landcover in Dudhganga Watershed of Kashmir Valley, India. Internation Conference on Population Dynamism and Sustainable Resource Development. Department of Geography, Aligarh Muslim University, India.
Indian National Science Academy
3. Estimation of dudhganga catchment characteristics Kashmir valley (J&K), India using remote sensing and GIS techniques. International Conference on Environment and Human Health organized by National Environmental Science Academy in association with Department of Botany, Jamia Hamdard on November 28-29, 2012 at Indian National Science Academy, New Delhi India.
Field Investigator in Participatory Rural appraisal
Department of Economics, Jamia Millia Islamia, Central University
Up to April 2011
Research Methodology for Environmental Studies from 15th of March to 5th of April 2011. Department of Economics, Jamia Millia Islamia, Central University, New Delhi, India
Certification of Appreciation:
As Field Investigator in Participatory Rural appraisal: Human Welfare Foundation, New Delhi, India.
Qualifications & Certifications
Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi