- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Acknowledge my CV and revert with needful -Thanks a ton in advance
To be part of one of the world's top companies that has high regards to human resources, motivation as a means of bringing an employee's technical and professional excellence and to continue the lifestyle of being a guard. Not only to protect others but also to teach knowledge of water safety. I am up to the challenging job and more important saving people's lives.
COMPANY NAME: G.H.M.C
ADDRESS: Chandulal Baradari Colony Hyderabad India.
POSITION: LIFE GUARD
Contact #: 00919885204787
M.S Swimming Pool
Thorough knowledge of lifeguard surveillance and rescue techniques
CPR and First Aid
Superb leadership, PR and communication skills.
• Excellent decision making skills.
• Proven ability to provide CPR and First Aid immediately and effectively.
• Ability to explain, demonstrate and clarify issues within well-established policies.
• Ability to follow specific instructions and policies.
• Ability to extend a great attitude towards visitors and customers at the beach, assuring they will have a safe and enjoyable time.
• I have the experience and ability to react quickly and calmly in emergencies.
• Advanced knowledge of ocean currents and powerful swimming techniques.
• Knowledge methods and procedures of Ocean Guard operations.
• Determined, focused, patient, hardworking and reliable.
• Know how to interact to others; Good leadership.
• Has eagerness and passion in working.
• Demonstrates attention to details and critical thinking.
• Has a strong communication skill.
• Can work in a fast-paced dynamic environment with minimum supervision.
• Possesses energetic and dynamic approach in working.
• Religion: Islam
• Languages Known: English, Hindi, Urdu, Telugu.
M.S. Swimming pool
Contact #: 00919700800175
Email Add: firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualifications & Certifications
MAULANA AZAD NATIONAL UNIVERSITY