13 years experience with PADI, now PADI Deep Diver +
1. Medical skill ( BLS & BTLS + PADI EFR )
2. Open Water Dive - 2001 & 2005
3. Advance Open Water
4. Rescue Diver
5. Nitrox Diver
6. Gas Blender
7. Deep Diver
Trapia Malaysia Sdn Bhd
From July 2009
3 times promotion
1. Driver (1st join)
2. Diver - August 2009 - October 2009
3. Diving Coordinator - November 2009 - September 2010
4. Diving Manager - September 2010 - Now
At the same time act as trainer for in-house training for companies such as scuba diving training, water confident, Medic (Emergency first responder / Oxygen Provider) and fire fighting.
1. Manage Diving Department
2. Create SOP for Diving, Safety, Emergency guide line
3. Implementation all presedure by following company policy
4. Coordinate divers.
5. Report to HOD / FM / CEO
6. Assist FM / HOD when audit
Driver + wireman
Up to June 2009
Assignment as a truck driver and also wireman. perform wiring work and testing cable 1 phase and 3 phase for primis, street lights, underground cable (TNB), the cultivation of electric poles, cable assembly 1 phase and 3 phase.
KP 17 (now volunteer)
Malaysia Civil Defense
working with Malaiysia Civil Defense in Operation team ( now as a volunteer) have knowledge in Search And Rescue (SAR), Underwater rescue, medic, A&D, MKN 20 ( Natural Desaster), MKN 21 (Rioting / Public Order) + PKTK + PKOB
Qualifications & Certifications
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more