AutoCAD, Staadpro, Esteem
HO HUP CONSTRUCTION COMPANY BERHAD
From June 2013
Al - Zuhour Water Treatment Plant Project in Baghdad Governorate
Client: M/s Ministry of Municipalities and Public Work / General Directorate Of
Ministry of Municipalities and Public Work have awarded this project to Ho Hup
Construction Company to execute civil works, electro-mechanical, supplying and installation equipment and pipes, operating and maintenance of Al - Zuhour water
project in Baghdad Governorate (10,000m3/h) capacity turn-key project. Duties &
• Monitor piling work.
• Prepare daily site report.
• Substructure & superstructure work supervision.
• Ensure the civil & structural works carried out on site are according to the specification and approved work schedule.
• Update sub-ordinates on the work priority.
• Update supervisors on quality criteria and checklists.
TOA (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD
August 2012 - May 2013
Independent Deepwater PetroleumTerminal, Johor, Malaysia. (Contract for
Construction of Marine Facilities Phase 1).
Client: M/s Dialog E&C Sdn Bhd.
M/s Dialog E&C SdnBhd has appointed TOA (M) Sdn Bhd as the sub-contractor for the construction of marine facilities at Pengerang, Johor. The project is for the
development of a world class independent deepwater terminal for storing, blending and distributing crude oil and petroleum products. This Phase 1 comprises the access
bridge trestle and the outer berths. However, the innerberths are an optional works to this Contract. Duties & responsibilities.
• Preparedshop drawings.
• Calculated bar bending, bar lapping positionand quantities schedule.
• Supervised materials deliveries and material inspections.
• Monitor & supervise vibratory hammer work.
• Monitored air lift works progress.
• Supervised Precast slab rebar inspection and cast.
SMEC (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD
May 2011 - July 2012
KerianSelama Hydroelectric Project.
Client: M/s Kerian Energy Sdn Bhd.
M/s Kerian Energy Sdn. Bhd. (KESB) has appointed SMEC as the Engineering
Consultant to develop KerianSelama River Scheme (KSRS) to optimally design the project under "Small and Renewable Energy Project (SREP)" and export the energy to TNB National Grid. Duties & responsibilities:
• Assist in preparing the feasibility study report.
• Review of the preliminary drawing.
• Prepare and review of presentation slide to client.
• Generate longitudinal section of penstock profile using computer aided
programme; AutoCad Civil 3D.
• Determined the vertical and horizontal angle for penstock alignment.
• Prepare and review of Project Management Plant (PMP).
• Quantity take-off for civil works of penstock.
• Documents quality control using ISO procedures.
• Liaison with authorities.
Client: Kementerian Perumahan Dan Kerajaan Tempatan
The proposed 40 tonnes per day Municipal Solid Waste (MSW) Incinerator Plant in
Cameron Highlands project has been awarded to Sumur Mutiara Sdn. Bhd., the design and build Turnkey Contractor, by the Ministry of Housing and Local Government
(MHLG). SMEC (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. has been commissioned as the engineering
consultant to provide professional engineering consultancy, project management and construction supervision.
• Site visit and review of defect list report.
SCORE Hydroelectric Projects, Malaysia
Client: Sarawak Energy Berhad.
The State of Sarawak in East Malaysia is endowed with rich water resources and a
topography which is suitable for the economical development of hydropower projects.
To tap the rich renewable hydroelectric energy, the State Government launched the
Sarawak Corridor for Renewable Energy (SCORE) initiative in February 2008 to develop the central region of Sarawak between Similajau near Bintulu and Tg. Manis, into an energy-intensive industrial corridor. Plans are underway to develop a...
April 2010 - May 2011
Penyelamat Malaysia 8 Tingkat Yang Mengandungi 1 Tingkat Sub-Basemen, Di
Atas PT 9173, LebuhWawasan, Presint 7, 62250 Putrajaya.
Client: JabatanBomba Dan PenyelamatMalaysia
The proposed project is an annexe building for the main office situated at PT 9173,
LebuhWawasan, Presint 7, 62250 Putrajaya. The project was supervised by
JabatanKerja Raya (JKR) Putrajaya and it consists of 7 floors for office and 1 sub- basement.
• Assist in the preparation of revised development order and resubmission.
• Redesign the sewerage alignment, water supply submission and site meetings.
• Liaison with authorities for submission approval.
• Development order (DO) meetings.
• Attend for site meeting, technical meeting and variation order meeting with JKR.
• Quantity take-off for reimbursable cost.
'Industrialised Building System (IBS) Di Atas Lot 688, 689 Dan 690, Alor Gajah,
Client: KEMENTERIAN PELAJARAN MALAYSIA
Perunding SKM was appointed as civil and structure consultant apart of IBS design.
• Carry out design on civil (infrastructure) works i.e. road & drainage, water
• Preparation and resubmission of road and drain, and sewerage network pipeline.
PermohonanKebenaranMerancangBagiCadangan Pembangunan, Membina Dan
Menyiapkan 2 Blok PangsapuriTermasukKemudahanAwam Dan
TempatLetakKereta Di Atas Lot 2213, MukimSetapak, Daerah Gombak,
Client: KEJORA INDAH SDN. BHD.
Kejora Indah SdnBhd was engaged Perunding SKM as the main consultant to design the 2 Blocks of Apartment Project in Gombak, Selangor
• Attending monthly progress meetings with client.
• Liaising with relevant authorities.
• Submission for development order approval.
From December 2008
CadanganKerja-KerjaKonservasi, Bangunan Lama Hong Kong And Shanghai
(HSBC), Lot 8, Jalan Kota, Bandar Hilir, KB. XXVI, Daerah Melaka Tengah,
JabatanWarisanNegara appointed IrasPerunding to carry out conservation study,
detailed design and for the improvement of existing building of HSBC.
• Attending monthly progress meetings with owner and client.
• Study the existing structure and method to conserve and preserve the existing
• In-charge of material approval submission to client.
• Site supervision.
• Responsible for verification of contractor's claims, method of construction work.
Merekabentuk, Membina Dan MenyiapkanProjekTebatanBanjir Di
LubokChina, Daerah Alor Gajah, Melaka (Reka Dan Bina).
Client: Jabatan Pengairan Dan Saliran Negeri Melaka
This flood-mitigation project is to be carried out at Lubok China, Daerah Alor Gajah,
Melaka as a part of JabatanPengairandanSaliran (Melaka) planning to prevent any
mitigation at the area.
• Carry out design on civil (infrastructure) works i.e. earthworks, drainage and access road.
• Attending monthly progress meetings with owner and client.
• In-charge of material and equipment approval submission to client.
• Site supervision.
• Responsible for review of presentation to client, site report and progress report.
EkarTerhadapCadanganKerja-KerjaPenambakanLautSeluas 180 Ekar Yang
TelahDiluluskan, Kawasan Bandar Sek. IV, K.B. 1 & 11, Bandar Melaka,
Daerah Melaka Tengah, Melaka.
Client:Pembinaan Kota Laksamana (Melaka) Sdn Bhd.
Pembinaan Kota Laksamana (Melaka) SdnBhdappointed IrasPerunding to carry out detailed study, detailed design and tender documentation for this reclamation project of 220 acres.
• Carry out design on civil (infrastructure) works i.e. earthworks, drainage, water
supply, sewerage and access road.
• Liaising with relevant authorities for the development order approval.
*Please refer to the...
Sri Building Construction
Problem based learning (PBL) for Geotech's Assessment at Pantai Minyak
Beku, Batu Pahat, Johor Darul Takzim.
• Problem based learning (PBL) for Hydraulic's Assessment at Wet World,
Batu Pahat, Johor Darul Takzim.
Final Year Project
Bikeway Proposal in Universiti Tun Hussein Onn,
Universiti Tun Hussein Onn
Attended Geomatic Engineering Survey Camp in Universiti Tun Hussein Onn,
Qualifications & Certifications
UNIVERSITI TUN HUSSEIN ONN MALAYSIA
JOHORE MATRICULATION COLLEGE
MALACCA HIGH SCHOOL
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more