Provides L2 & L3 support in LIMS for clients based on pharma industry. Follows ITIL processes
Menu Routines and typical modules like Lot manager, Sample manager, Folder manager
HCL Technologies Ltd
From June 2011
since June 2011 with 2.3 years of experience which includes 2 years of experience in LabWare LIMS (Laboratory Information Management Systems) tool.
• Conversant with LabWare LIMS configuration elements like Automation Scripts, Event Triggers, User Dialog, Access Routines, Query Tags, Subroutines, Menu Routines and typical modules like Lot manager, Sample manager, Folder manager etc.
• Programming background in LIMS Basic and Oracle PL/SQL.
• Excellent operational knowledge on Interfacing of LIMS with other systems such as ERP, Web methods.
• Through understanding of Sample Process flow with respect to Laboratory Information
• Exceptional ability to quickly grasp and master new concepts and technologies, outstanding team player and leader.
• Cross skilled in Crystal reports, C#sharp, ASP.NET, PL/SQL
• Excellent knowledge in ITIL process & concepts
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products - Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Excellent problem solving ability, strong communication and presentation skills.
• Outstanding relationship management and coordination fuelled by exceptional customer focus.
LIMS Adminstrator & consultant
From January 2011
Customer: Merck Sharp & Dohme Environment: LIMS Basic
Worked on different modules of LIMS like Stability, Sample Interface, Lot manager, Product Specification, and Table Explorer, Resolve any LIMS-SAP Interface issues, perform dynamic data update on LIMS database, Develop query in LIMS using Data Explorer as per user requirement, Analyzing and providing the fix for the users on their requirements in a timely manner, Monitor the application servers and services and troubleshooting, Restore GxP data to the users to avoid business impact, Develop Query, Access routines, Modify static data programs on user requirements, Perform application testing on any planned migration following GxP standards, Client facing, present system status reports to clients on weekly basis, Track system performance annually, capture deviations and implement fix to achieve stability, Prepare Product review report periodically, Following Merck's documentation and standard, writing test plans, defining test cases, developing and maintaining test scripts. Uses BMC remedy tool to log User reported incidents, trigger problem investigation and raise change requests.
Merck Sharpe & Dohme - One of the largest pharmaceutical company manufacturing Drugs and Medicines. I have been part of MMD Global for Support and maintenance process
LabWare LIMS is a full-featured, ODBC compliant Client/Server Laboratory Information Management System that is integrated into the Windows® environment. The entire application runs on each individual personal computer, while the database can run on the same machine, or a networked server.
LabWare LIMS meets all GxP requirements by providing full sample tracking, user certification, instrument management, standard and reagent management, full auditing, report and sample scheduling, on-line help, and many other functions.
Laboratory Information System (LIMS) is a tool to log samples, enter results and report that results. It is...
Qualifications & Certifications
Bachelor of Engineering
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more