- Full time
- Part time
- One time
I work on maintaining Fresenies Hemodialysis machines.
a "Senior Maintenance Engineer
From July 2013
Training on MultiFiltrate (Acute Therapy Systems)
technical and operational training.
Egyptian Group-Medical Systems
From July 2009
• Working on maintenance of Fresenius Dialysis machines: 2008A- 4008B -4008S - 4008S classic - MultiFiltrate.
• From Aug., 3th through Aug., 7th 2009: Assembly course for the Fresenius 4008B Dialysis system; special knowledge in hydraulic assembly, monitor assembly and calibration.
• From June 23th through June 24th 2011: Assembly course for the Fresenius 4008S Dialysis system; special knowledge in hydraulic assembly, monitor assembly and calibration.
• From Nov. 3th through Nov. 4th 2011: Basic selling skills course.
• From July 11th through July 12th 2012: Delivering customer services course.
• From Oct. 17th through Oct. 18th 2012: Communication Skills course.
• From May 12th through May 14th 2013: EGEX.
United Medical and Electronic Group
February 2009 - June 2009
• Working in the field of bone density imaging device using X-ray (Norland; Copper Surgical Company).
• Working in the field of Ultrasound Device (Sonosite).
Up to December 2008
• Had training in the field of sterilization (by water vapor) on two kinds of devices (Russian industry) manual and automatic.
• Dealing with the electronic circuits, its components and valves in the device.
Scientific Office for Int'l Trade (SOIT)
• Had training on maintenance and installation of new x-ray & C-arm devices.
Had training in the MED Division, Technical Department on the service of Ventilators and anesthesia Machines.
Agouza Police Authority Hospital
• Identified all the used medical devices in the different departments of the hospital. Including medical gases devices.
• Trained on installing and operating the bone density x-ray machine by GE.
SQL server (Database)
The National Tumors' Institute
• Identified all the used medical devices in the different departments of the institute.
• Trained for a week at the OR and trained on a lot of tasks that can be accomplished by a biomedical engineering.
Suez Canal Authority Hospital (Ismailia)
• Identified all the used medical devices in the different departments of the hospital.
• Participating in establishing new ORs.
• Accompanied maintenance engineers in planned preventive maintenance.
C/C++ Programming languages
Qualifications & Certifications