- Full time
- Part time
- One time
I work on maintaining Fresenies Hemodialysis machines.
a "Senior Maintenance Engineer
From July 2013
Training on MultiFiltrate (Acute Therapy Systems)
technical and operational training.
Egyptian Group-Medical Systems
From July 2009
• Working on maintenance of Fresenius Dialysis machines: 2008A- 4008B -4008S - 4008S classic - MultiFiltrate.
• From Aug., 3th through Aug., 7th 2009: Assembly course for the Fresenius 4008B Dialysis system; special knowledge in hydraulic assembly, monitor assembly and calibration.
• From June 23th through June 24th 2011: Assembly course for the Fresenius 4008S Dialysis system; special knowledge in hydraulic assembly, monitor assembly and calibration.
• From Nov. 3th through Nov. 4th 2011: Basic selling skills course.
• From July 11th through July 12th 2012: Delivering customer services course.
• From Oct. 17th through Oct. 18th 2012: Communication Skills course.
• From May 12th through May 14th 2013: EGEX.
United Medical and Electronic Group
February 2009 - June 2009
• Working in the field of bone density imaging device using X-ray (Norland; Copper Surgical Company).
• Working in the field of Ultrasound Device (Sonosite).
Up to December 2008
• Had training in the field of sterilization (by water vapor) on two kinds of devices (Russian industry) manual and automatic.
• Dealing with the electronic circuits, its components and valves in the device.
Scientific Office for Int'l Trade (SOIT)
• Had training on maintenance and installation of new x-ray & C-arm devices.
Had training in the MED Division, Technical Department on the service of Ventilators and anesthesia Machines.
Agouza Police Authority Hospital
• Identified all the used medical devices in the different departments of the hospital. Including medical gases devices.
• Trained on installing and operating the bone density x-ray machine by GE.
SQL server (Database)
The National Tumors' Institute
• Identified all the used medical devices in the different departments of the institute.
• Trained for a week at the OR and trained on a lot of tasks that can be accomplished by a biomedical engineering.
Suez Canal Authority Hospital (Ismailia)
• Identified all the used medical devices in the different departments of the hospital.
• Participating in establishing new ORs.
• Accompanied maintenance engineers in planned preventive maintenance.
C/C++ Programming languages
Qualifications & Certifications
Ismailia Experimental Foreign language school
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more