Seeking a challenging position as a Mechanical Project Engineer in a professional organization, to work hard in a mutually beneficial environment where creativity has a role to play and where I can utilize my technical skills to provide growth prospects to the organization.
Having 8 years work experience in Execution & Quality Checking of mechanical oriented Construction activities like Installation & Commissioning of HVAC, Fire Fighting, Plumbing and kitchen & Laundry equipment etc. as an Mechanical Engineer in various Residential and Commercial construction projects in Saudi Arabia as well as in India.
Royal Guard Residence in Riyadh
Saudi Oger Ltd
From July 2007
12 Buildings Serving By RTU'S & Split Units. Exhaust Fans Are Interlocked With Fresh Air AHU'S.
2. Le Meridian Towers Project In Makkah:
18 Nos.Chiller (2x450 TR Where 2x350 TR Chillers Are Standby & 16x350 TR).(Make: Trane).48x100 TR AHU'S (Make: SKM).32x30 KW Primary Pumps & 32x40 KW Secondary Pumps Where 8 Primary & Secondary Pumps Are Standby Make: Armstrong.1888x2 TR Each FCU'S 130 Nos.Exhaust Fan (Make: Green Hook). Including Pressurized Exhaust Fans & BMS System.
3. AL Safa Palace, Makkah:
Installation, Testing & Commissioning Of 4x50 TR AHU'S (Make: Toussaint Nyssen), 44x FCU'S, 6 Nos. Exhaust Fans, 4nos.Split Units & Electrical Convertors Including On Site Modification and Renovation.
Current running project
King Abdullah WAQF Project (Madina Al Munnawara):
The above project includes 5 luxurious Hotel towers of 20 floors each located near Masjid al Nabawi
Client Representative: King Abdullah WAQF Board.
Consultants: Omrania & Associates.
Main contractor: Saudi Oger Ltd.
Roles and Responsibilities:
❖ Installed, tested and commissioned the extension projects including Chillers, Central Units, and Equipment, on the site. Ensuring the project quality control on material & other processing's as well as the overall site management and operations. Prepared the processes schedule, log sheets for chiller. Reported to the senior management on the regular developments of the proceedings. Executes and manages all installation activities and taking into consideration the efficient utilization of manpower, machines, materials and time.
❖ Coordinating with all HVAC, Plumbing, Sanitary and Fire Fighting systems at the construction site. Ensures that these works are in accordance with the specifications in the construction plans.
❖ Coordinates closely with the client and other parties involved with regards to changes in plans/execution, site activity problems and progress of the project.
❖ Prepares timetable indicating the activities to be undertaken,...
Senior Mechanical Engineer
SAUDI OGER LTD
Designation: Senior Mechanical Engineer
Project Engineer/Site Engineer
"M/s. COOL AIR SYSTEM & SERVICES" (BLUE STAR LTD
August 2005 - June 2007
Duration: August 2005- June 2007
❖ Gopalan Shopping Mall, Mysore Road, Bangalore
❖ Jumbo Saver Shopping Mall, Mysore Road, Bangalore,
❖ Apollo Hospital, Jayanagar 6th Block, Bangalore,
• Supervising the helpers, technicians and other engineers
• Solving customer complaints and dealing with customers
• Calculating cooling load for residential and commercial rooms and halls
• Servicing and repairing and installing various air conditioners
• Trouble shooting and repairing chillers
• Drawing up invoices and quotations for customers
• Successfully installed Chiller units and Ductable units at various sites including pharmaceutical sites, hotels and colleges in addition to other commercial areas
Software Tools: AUTOCAD, ANSYS, MS OFFICE
Programming Languages: C, C++
Operating Systems: XP Professional, Windows 95/98/2000, vista
I Had Conducted An Industrial Training In KOZHIKODE DIESEL POWER PLANT (KDPP), Nallalam, Calicut, and Kerala State.
Projects Undertaken (during course of studies)
Title: Automatic Quality Control Machine
Duration: 3 Months
• Developed System Where The Error Possibility In Two Axes Sliding Table Is Greatly Reduced By Use Of Stepper Motors And Micro Controllers. The Point To Be Drilled Or Milled In The Job Is Entered Using The Computer Input Of Two Values To The X And Y Components. It Is Working With Visual Basic Software And It Automatically Determine Given Specimen Dimension
Title: Steam Condenser
Duration: 2 Month
• Designed an Experimental Setup in Our College Lab Steam Condenser and It Is A Shell and Tube Type Condenser.
Title: Heavy Assembly Remover
Duration: 2 Month
• Developed A System Modifying Screw Jack And Its Normally Using In Automobile Section
Extra-Curricular Activities and Skills/Interest
• Participated In One Day National Seminar On "Trends In Energy Engineering And Manufacturing...
Qualifications & Certifications
Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering