K MOHAMMED RIZWAN
NO:30/2, Thoppai Mudali Street,
CHENNAI – 600 013 MOBILE:- 9841546801
OBEJECTIVE: - To be part of a development team to formulate and execute projects with professional skill in the given time span to the needs of the organization.
WORK EXPERIENCE :-
ORGANIZATION : M/S SELLERS
(Family Showroom In Adyar, Chennai.)
DESIGNATION : Accounting Manager
PERIOD : 1999 Sep – Till Date
(Before My Graduation, I worked as a Part
Time Accountant Assistant)
• Prepare profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports.
• Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions.
• Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
• Analyze and review budgets and expenditures for local, state, federal, and private funding, contracts, and grants.
• Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
• Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.
• Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control.
• Explain billing invoices and accounting policies to staff, vendors and clients.
• Resolve accounting discrepancies.
• Recommend, develop and maintain financial data bases, computer software systems and manual filing systems.
• Supervise the input and handling of financial data and reports for the company's automated financial systems.
• Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities.
• Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
• Develop, im
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more