• Data Dictionary: Creation and maintenance of tables, structures, views and other dictionary objects.
• Modularization techniques: Include, Subroutines, Function modules, Macro’s
• Reports: Creation of Classical, Interactive and ALV Reports.
• Menu Painter: Development of menu interfaces for various screens and interactive lists.
• Screen Painter: Development of screens for user-defined transactions and writing of associated modules mainly for data entry in user-defined tables.
• Module Pool Programming: Knowledge in Module Pool Programming.
• LSMW:uploading data from legacy system to SAP system for various transactions.
• BDC: Development of Classical Batch Input and Call transaction programs for uploading data from legacy system to SAP system for various transactions.
• Layout Sets: Creation of new SAP scripts, Smart forms and related control programs. Modification of Standard SAP scripts.
• Familiar with SQL trace and Run Time Analysis.
• Enhancements: Conceptual knowledge on User Exits and Badi’s to enhance the functionality of standard business applications.
• Knowledge on processing IDOC’s, Setting Partner Profiles, knowledge in ALE interfaces and creating RFC interfaces.
• Conceptual knowledge on EDI and BAPI.
SAP ABAP Consultant
From December 2011
Currently working as SAP ABAP Consultant with INTEGR8IT, Hyderabad from December 2011 to till date.
1.5 years of SAP Experience in ABAP/4 with functional areas of SD, MM & FICO. Worked on implementation and support projects. Good experience in analyzing Business needs and figure out Functional and Technical specifications. Evaluation of testing standards and Unit Testing. Good understanding of the SAP Delivery process in implementation, support & maintenance projects.
• Developed an ALV Classical Report for history data of changed requested delivery date.
• Developed an ALV Classical report for order confirmation check.
• Developed an ALV Classical report for Re-Order point for an organization.
• Developed an ALV Classical report for Vendor Master information.
• Developed an ALV Interactive Report for Bill of Material(BOM) overview.
• Developed an ALV Block report for open items and closed items.
Batch Data Communication
• Designed a BDC program to upload the Material data using Tcode MM01.
• Developed a BDC program to Transfer Customer Master data from Non-SAP to SAP R/3 system using the T.code ‘XD01’.
• Developed BDC program to upload Sales Order Date(VA02) from legacy system to SAP system.
• Developed a BDC Program to upload Vendor Master Data from non sap system to SAP R/3.
• Uploaded material master data to MM01 transaction using standard program and recording Method.
• Developed a program to upload Vendor Master Data from non sap system in to sap system.
• Create a Smart Forms for an invoice which shows delivery wise billing information. It provides payer
details, ship-to-party details, delivery details, invoice details, material number, description, quantity,
price and their total amount according to VAT tax for relevant customer.
• Designed Purchase order document.
• Modified Purchae Order script MEDRUCK in order to add some extra windows at a given position and changed the position of other windows according to the requirement.
• Developed a program to create Sales Order by using standard BAPI function module BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2.
Qualifications & Certifications
AYAAN College of Engineering & Technology
Ratna junior college
St. Mark's Boys Town High School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more