6.4 Years Experience in Customer Service, Corporate sales, Distribution Sales, Channel Sales, Retail Sales.
Regional Sales Manager
Kanva Fashions Ltd
July 2012 - October 2013
•Recruit, coach and develop a professional sales team to meet & exceed specific goals for profitable revenue growth.
•Responsible to Manage Multi branded outlets & Exclusive Branded outlets Through Distribution Channel.
•Appointing Distributors in Karnataka & Andhra Pradesh.
•Conducting weekly, monthly & Quarterly meetings.
•Developing New Channels to add New Clients.
•Sourcing of new business as a result of customer relationship.
•Recognize potential customers, creating business from the existing accounts and achieving profitability level.
•Assigning Targets to Assistant managers & Sales Officers.
•Client Management and client relationship.
•Managing business development activities.
•Management of new opportunities, including routine contacts.
•Responsible for the development and delivery of short and long term strategic business goals.
•Strategy development, Planning and Reporting.
•Preparing Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly Sales & Collection Report and submitting it to CMD & Accounts Manager.
•To identify, analyse, pursue and report on business opportunities with existing and prospective clients.
•Co-ordinating the development of sales promotion and lead generation activities.
•Creating and implementing effective direct sales strategies.
•Developing competencies and processes required to create an effective and efficient sales organization.
•Providing leadership through effective communication of vision, active coaching and development while comparing sales results to goals and taking appropriate action to correct when necessary.
•Providing sales management, budget planning & control, compensation programs and incentive planning.
•Ensure effective hiring, orientation, training, development and retention of sales.
•Provide supervision through field visits, observations and measurement of results to include performance appraisals and salary reviews.
•Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
Regional Manager (Sales)
July 2012 - October 2013
M/s Kanva Fashions Ltd is a Limited company since 1999. The Concern is a unit of Kanva Group of Companies which is one of Bangalore's top performing Apparel (Shirts, Trousers T-Shirts, Jeans, Casual Wear, Inner Wear, Ladies Wear, Kids Wear & Belts) manufacturing Company.
ABEC (Asian Business Exhibition & Conferences Ltd)
December 2011 - June 2012
Products: Stall Space Selling (Property & Education Vertical)
About ABEC: Asian Business Exhibition & Conferences Ltd. is a major player in
The Indian Exhibition & Trade Fairs Industry. Currently, ABECL is
The largest private sector Organizer in the Indian Exhibition Market.
• Responsible for Stall Space Selling of Times Property Expo & Times Education Expo.
• Handling a Team of 3 Members.
• Responsible to Achieve Team Targets Assigned.
• Developing New Channels to add New Clients.
• Client Management and client relationship.
• Managing business development activities.
• Management of new opportunities, including routine contact
• Responsible for the development and delivery of short and long term strategic business goals.
• Strategy development, Planning and Reporting
• Identify, analyse, pursue and report on business opportunities with existing and prospective clients
• Build and maintain a high performance culture through effective performance management, communication and coaching of staff.
• Manage multiple projects, prioritize work and balance strategic and tactical issues.
Senior CSA (Customer Service)
Accenture Pvt. Ltd
July 2007 - November 2011
Products: TV, Phone & BB services
• To promote a strong customer care culture by effectively dealing with all customer escalations to resolution.
• To provide clear instructions to the agents of the working priorities for the day, their targets, and their previous performance.
• To provide coaching to all agents to ensure that quality and productivity performance is optimised.
• Ensure high levels of customer experience.
• To ensure that all staff related systems are updated regularly.
• To ensure that sales are maximised through training/coaching and that all sales are made in compliance of company policy and procedure.
• To provide the agents with monthly 1-2-1's where performance and development is discussed.
• To minimise customer complaints and escalations by directing the team in providing exceptional service and call control.
• To pro-actively offer suggestions to the Shift Management team on ways to improve the performance of the Contact Centre.
• Reporting to Team Leader.
Qualifications & Certifications
Govt PU College Adugodi
Imamia High School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more