Electronics & Communication Engineer
Dept: Quality Control
Product Type: Consumer Electronics (LCD/LED, Air-conditioner, Refrigerator & Washing Machine)
June 2011 - September 2011
for Philips Global Approval for LCD/LED models.
3rd Title MTC ODM Small/Large Screen LCD/LED from China, for India Market.
Duration May 2011 - June 2013
Involved in meetings, discussions, quality validation and development for Philips Global Approval for LCD/LED models.
Internal Quality Auditor (Deputy Manager)
From April 2010
• Effectively handling Product Quality as an Internal Auditor, Project Planning, scheduling and handling the projects on time also monitoring & following up with customer, vendors, clients and different internal departments for step-by-step activities getting done during execution of project.
• Responsible for managing a product development team of electronics engineers and delivering quality product to internal and external customers.
• Monitoring quality project schedule, deliverables, milestones and support business goals in collaboration with senior management and brand management team through PRR in Monthly Quality Dashboard.
• Proficiently handling the complete product development life cycle, product reliability, RoHS Compliance, management reporting, maintaining project documents and supporting customers in deployment of solutions. Delivering products which helped to secure a long term deal with Philips global team.
• Supporting cross discipline teams on product quality related enquiries and dependencies.
o Accountable for developing PQDP (Product Quality Development Plan), WOW (Way of Working) and TTLP (Target Timeline Plan).
o Efficiently leading Product Quality function for product milestone meetings with project key team involvement, for approvals, validation & evolution.
o Handling product Reliability testing and software evaluation at design stage itself to reduce unwanted stress at the last movement by identifying potential synergies between various product lines and reducing redundant costs.
o Ensuring compilation of project metrics, analyze auditing results and work with teams to implement post project learning
o Successfully managing deliverables of PCB Chassis vendors for wide range of products based on various platform (e.g MTK8222, MTK8223L, MTK8223L1, MTK82223L, MTK5301B, d2h & Freeman).
• Involved in auditing the production line processes, infrastructure (sustainability audit of Aurangabad factory & Kashipur factory as recommended by...
July 2010 - August 2011
TCL ODM Small/Large Screen LCD/LED from China, for India Market.
Duration July 2010 - August 2011
Role Involved in meetings, discussions, quality validation and development for Philips Global Approval for LCD/LED models.
2nd Title TPV ODM Large Screen LCD/LED from China, for India Market.
Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd
June 2007 - April 2010
• Skillfully managed the day-to-day operational aspects of Product Quality for high-end Visual Display & HA projects, and performed OQC inspection, Process Quality, evaluations (LPR/LPRA) and Certified Internal ISO Auditor.
• Responsible for managing the system clearance GMES/SAP and also responsible for overall product quality.
• Responsible for end to end product quality, so also need to perform container audit on daily basis to overcome transit damages.
• Interacted with PE (Production Engineering) and Production team on product quality issues and analysis DFMEA.
• Efficiently organized Training & Deployment Sessions for new groups of fresh joining engineers to understand why Quality is important in any organizations.
• Attending daily PSI meeting with Manufacturing head to maintain & give clearance accordingly if there is any quality issues in production.
• Proficiently monitored the Critical Path and dependencies of the Project and managed field complains and maintenance for various abnormalities, related to quality of the products.
• Streamlined Quality Control activity to validate product life cycle to reduce process & filed failures of products like CRT, LCD, LED, PDP, TVs & Monitor (Visual Display) & Air conditioner, Washing machine (HA)
• Credential of being foreigner engineer who went onsite for competency development to Samsung China for managing integration activities and quality production training.
• Selected as a key quality member and also received training at Samsung China factory on Air-Conditioners Project also got training on Six Sigma (Green Belt) & performed several projects.
Qualifications & Certifications
Electronics & Communication
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more