Senior IT Project Manager
A dynamic and impact oriented IT Project Manager with extensive experience in enterprise project life cycle, planning, executing, controlling and closing projects delivering business value and guaranteeing stakeholders delight 100% of time. Strong technical background in software engineering and system architecture. Excellent communication skills with a proven ability to work with all levels of customer and staff. Enjoys spearheading a varied role which combines business analysis, project management and end-user coordination.
Senior IT Project Manager - CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
Médi Telecom, (Morocco's second largest telecommunications company), Casablanca, Morocco
• Took on responsibility of multiple simultaneous projects in a matrix organizational structure by organizing, leading and facilitating planning process, communications and budget management.
• Managed software system development and integration projects with onsite and offshore teams implied throughout the project life cycle; analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post- production support.
• Coordinated user acceptance testing of final IT infrastructure and software development deliverables through iterative evolutions, led change management and provided user training.
• Created and maintained project plans in MS Project indicating all the major deliverables and milestones for tracking the project progress and providing accurate reporting project status to the stakeholders.
• Assembled RFPs and involved in negotiating contracts and maintaining vendor relationships.
System & Software development engineer - Trainer - Customer Support
Liberty Tech, Casablanca, Morocco
• Performed deployment and administration of Linux system solutions related to the organization's IT assets and resources management using virtualization and remote installation and control software.
• Accomplished websites architecture design and development based on an open source CMS (Content Management System) with a wide variety of extensions, from very basic to more specialized functionalities.
• Developed training modules and conducted training sessions about the open source software. Workshops included: GNU/Linux introduction and basics, OpenOffice.org the free office suite, and LPI (Linux Professional Institute) Certification training for passing the LPI 101 exam.
• Provided customer support on Mandriva Linux distributions administration.
Phoenix Consulting, Casablanca, Morocco
• Completed requirements analysis, design and implementation under Mandriva Linux of an application aimed at assisting risk audit team in the security assessment of the information system on the basis of MEHARI method (MEthode Harmonisée d'Analyse des RIsques). The delivered software allowed automatic proposition of options and additional controls or security measures to the stakeholders in a way that corresponds to their demands in the same terms they expressed during stakes analysis.
Upgrading CRM systems
Managed upgrading of CRM systems: Customer Contact, Customer Loyalty and Customer Services, due to the change of Morocco's national telephone numbering plan by switching to 10-digit dialing.
Viability study for CRM implementation
Managed and collaborated with a foreign consulting team to deliver a viability study about CRM potential implementation using ASP (Application Service Providers) approach. This involved intensive review and induction of relevant technical and functional features, as well as empirical comparison of currently prominent vendors’ products.
Enterprise customer loyalty system overhaul
Managed software renovation project due to changes in business requirements for the Enterprise loyalty program. The aim was to ensure flexible benefits access and encourage points savings via the incorporation of an automatic calculation formula of cash supplement depending on the exchanged rewards points and the availability of balance overrun use and monthly installment options while redeeming.
Customer Value Management tools implementation
Currently managing CVM (Customer Value Management) implementation project to deliver CRM-based tools ensuring accurate matching of customers to attractive offers and effective campaign targeting by using enhanced customer information from data-driven segmentation (behavior and value) and advanced modeling techniques for acquisition, development and retention of valuable customers.
Integration of a packaged solution for customer identification
Managed integration project of a packaged solution to follow standard Know Your Customer (KYC) guidelines of the telecommunications regulatory by maintaining contact details of prepaid customers along with copies of valid identification documents. It’s about procurement, customization and distribution to a wide range of retail outlets (more than 3500) of Android-based smartphones supplied with a specific mobile application allowing data transmission to the back end systems for validation and establishment of business statistics reports. The allocated budget was over $500,000.
Customer Contact system overhaul
Led foreign team on performing a complete overhaul of the Customer Contact system based on hierarchical multi-level task allotment covering 3 cities and used by over 500 agents/brokers. This involved enhancement in customer interactions codification, activities tracking reports and processing efficiency through grouping users into business segment units. Resulted in reducing operational costs by 35%.
Qualifications & Certifications
National Engineering Degree in Computer Science (National Graduate Engineering School)
École Nationale Supérieure d'Informatique et d'Analyse des Systèmes
Lycée Iben Hazem
Mathematics and Physics
Lycée Moulay Driss
Software Engineering, Computing and Decision-making aid
National Graduate Engineering School