In interest of exploring employment opportunities with your firm, I enclose my CV for your review and consideration.
With an immense interest I would like to apply for the position in the area of Mechanical Engineer.
I am confident tha
FAHD ALIREZA ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS
From August 2012
Project Name: Daharan Techno Valley (DTV) KFUPM
China National Chemical Engineering Company
July 2011 - June 2012
Sipchem Technology Creativity Exchange
July 2011 - June 2012
Project Name: STCE (Sipchem Technology Creativity Exchange)
(PROJECT NO: STCE-C-006-A)
Role: I was completely involved in construction activities such as Mechanical Services as HVAC and Fire Fighting.
• Review of the design drawings and documents of the project.
• Close co-ordination with the sub-contractors, actively explaining the work to the contractors and resolving the design related queries on site.
• Responsible for monitoring and checking site installations performed by subcontractors to ensure its adherence to the drawings and specifications
• Participated actively in weekly/biweekly site meetings to discuss Project construction progress, Technical issues involved in each individual project Construction schedule and Safety and environmental precautions.
• Monitoring the work of contractors/ sub-contractors, field inspectors and provided construction support services to the clients to ensure the works comply with contractual terms and conditions, as well as specifications.
• Achieving the company targets as per project schedule by following the safety rules.
• Close Monitoring of the site works i.e. Installation and commissioning of Mechanical systems like HVAC and FIRE FIGHTING works as per the requirements mentioned in the design drawings and documents.
• Prepare document submittals, material submittals to the consultant to get approval.
• Responsible to Prepare shop drawings and As-built drawings and get approval from the consultant.
• Prepare RFI, TQ and personally attend the inspections along with the consultants to ensure the progress of the work.
• Close co-ordination with the material suppliers in order to avoid delay in the delivery of the materials on site in order to avoid delay in the work on site.
• Actively involved with the procurement team in resolving the material related queries.
❖ AICCO ALAA International Contracting Company, Dammam
April 2010 - June 2011
Project Name: Ma'aden Phosphate Company. (PROJECT NO: CON000094)
Role: I was completely involved in project of "ISBL Maintenance Support Services". Coordinating with clients for Smooth Flow of work.
➢ Worked as a Mechanical Engineer, Undertaking all Construction & Maintenance activities.
➢ Supervision of all site activities of the Project.
➢ Responsible for all material requirements at site during the Emergency shut downs.
➢ Monitor and prepare reports regarding the progress of the project.
➢ Coordinating with the Client and the Contractor for the approvals.
➢ Answering any technical concern raised by the Client based on project documents.
➢ Checking out the Operation and Maintenance manuals, and processing of acceptance and closing out of the permits issued for the work stations.
➢ Monitor and make report regarding the progress of the project.
➢ Carrying out maintenance activities at site involving Mechanical services.
➢ Weekly Schedules for meetings regarding the progress of the project with Client.
➢ Ensuring Safety Standard at site.
Professional Experience in India:
Mechanical Trainee HVAC Engineer
S. SWAMY CONSTRUCTIONS
April 2009 - February 2010
Project Name: Mac Mohan Pharma pvt Ltd, Hyd.
Role: I was completely involved in HVAC Design and site construction activities.
➢ Design of Heat Load Calculation using HAP (Hourly Analysis Program) or by manual method using E-20 Form.
➢ Studying all the Drawings & assembly Procedures of Project.
➢ Carrying out materials submittals & site work installation inspection based on project section & ➢ Solving the technical Queries and assembly related doubts of down lines. Super visioning of all Mechanical works coordinating with Consultants & Client, planed and achieve the daily work targets and ensure quality
➢ Reviewing the daily plans, Making daily plans & targets of works on site & send daily reports to concerned department managers.
➢ Ensuring Safety Standards at site.
Consultant for the above supervision projects
Multi-Storey Car Parking Building
71 # KFUPM
: Multi-Storey Car Parking Building 72 # KFUPM
Role: Worked as a Consultant for the above supervision projects.
➢ Review the Shop drawings as per the Design drawings and the specification standards required for of the project.
➢ Material Take off from the design drawings and shop drawings for the comparisons and change orders.
➢ Responsible for monitoring and checking site installations performed by Contractor to ensure its adherence to the drawings and specifications
➢ Responsible for approving the RFI's, Material submittals and Drawing submittals submitted by contractor.
➢ Reviewing of as-built drawings as per approved shop drawings.
➢ Responsible for Testing and commissioning for the mechanical services
➢ Reviewing of operation and maintenance manuals, certificates of the systems handover, after the completion of the testing and commissioning.
➢ Carrying out inspections for the mechanical services.
➢ Ensure that the work carried out at site as per the requirement and safety standards.
Professional Experience in Saudi Arabia:
Qualifications & Certifications
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
Board of Intermediate Education
Design of Heating Ventilation & Air Conditioning
Board of Secondary Education