In interest of exploring employment opportunities with your firm, I enclose my CV for your review and consideration.
With an immense interest I would like to apply for the position in the area of Mechanical Engineer.
I am confident tha
FAHD ALIREZA ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS
From August 2012
Project Name: Daharan Techno Valley (DTV) KFUPM
China National Chemical Engineering Company
July 2011 - June 2012
Sipchem Technology Creativity Exchange
July 2011 - June 2012
Project Name: STCE (Sipchem Technology Creativity Exchange)
(PROJECT NO: STCE-C-006-A)
Role: I was completely involved in construction activities such as Mechanical Services as HVAC and Fire Fighting.
• Review of the design drawings and documents of the project.
• Close co-ordination with the sub-contractors, actively explaining the work to the contractors and resolving the design related queries on site.
• Responsible for monitoring and checking site installations performed by subcontractors to ensure its adherence to the drawings and specifications
• Participated actively in weekly/biweekly site meetings to discuss Project construction progress, Technical issues involved in each individual project Construction schedule and Safety and environmental precautions.
• Monitoring the work of contractors/ sub-contractors, field inspectors and provided construction support services to the clients to ensure the works comply with contractual terms and conditions, as well as specifications.
• Achieving the company targets as per project schedule by following the safety rules.
• Close Monitoring of the site works i.e. Installation and commissioning of Mechanical systems like HVAC and FIRE FIGHTING works as per the requirements mentioned in the design drawings and documents.
• Prepare document submittals, material submittals to the consultant to get approval.
• Responsible to Prepare shop drawings and As-built drawings and get approval from the consultant.
• Prepare RFI, TQ and personally attend the inspections along with the consultants to ensure the progress of the work.
• Close co-ordination with the material suppliers in order to avoid delay in the delivery of the materials on site in order to avoid delay in the work on site.
• Actively involved with the procurement team in resolving the material related queries.
❖ AICCO ALAA International Contracting Company, Dammam
April 2010 - June 2011
Project Name: Ma'aden Phosphate Company. (PROJECT NO: CON000094)
Role: I was completely involved in project of "ISBL Maintenance Support Services". Coordinating with clients for Smooth Flow of work.
➢ Worked as a Mechanical Engineer, Undertaking all Construction & Maintenance activities.
➢ Supervision of all site activities of the Project.
➢ Responsible for all material requirements at site during the Emergency shut downs.
➢ Monitor and prepare reports regarding the progress of the project.
➢ Coordinating with the Client and the Contractor for the approvals.
➢ Answering any technical concern raised by the Client based on project documents.
➢ Checking out the Operation and Maintenance manuals, and processing of acceptance and closing out of the permits issued for the work stations.
➢ Monitor and make report regarding the progress of the project.
➢ Carrying out maintenance activities at site involving Mechanical services.
➢ Weekly Schedules for meetings regarding the progress of the project with Client.
➢ Ensuring Safety Standard at site.
Professional Experience in India:
Mechanical Trainee HVAC Engineer
S. SWAMY CONSTRUCTIONS
April 2009 - February 2010
Project Name: Mac Mohan Pharma pvt Ltd, Hyd.
Role: I was completely involved in HVAC Design and site construction activities.
➢ Design of Heat Load Calculation using HAP (Hourly Analysis Program) or by manual method using E-20 Form.
➢ Studying all the Drawings & assembly Procedures of Project.
➢ Carrying out materials submittals & site work installation inspection based on project section & ➢ Solving the technical Queries and assembly related doubts of down lines. Super visioning of all Mechanical works coordinating with Consultants & Client, planed and achieve the daily work targets and ensure quality
➢ Reviewing the daily plans, Making daily plans & targets of works on site & send daily reports to concerned department managers.
➢ Ensuring Safety Standards at site.
Consultant for the above supervision projects
Multi-Storey Car Parking Building
71 # KFUPM
: Multi-Storey Car Parking Building 72 # KFUPM
Role: Worked as a Consultant for the above supervision projects.
➢ Review the Shop drawings as per the Design drawings and the specification standards required for of the project.
➢ Material Take off from the design drawings and shop drawings for the comparisons and change orders.
➢ Responsible for monitoring and checking site installations performed by Contractor to ensure its adherence to the drawings and specifications
➢ Responsible for approving the RFI's, Material submittals and Drawing submittals submitted by contractor.
➢ Reviewing of as-built drawings as per approved shop drawings.
➢ Responsible for Testing and commissioning for the mechanical services
➢ Reviewing of operation and maintenance manuals, certificates of the systems handover, after the completion of the testing and commissioning.
➢ Carrying out inspections for the mechanical services.
➢ Ensure that the work carried out at site as per the requirement and safety standards.
Professional Experience in Saudi Arabia:
Qualifications & Certifications
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
Board of Intermediate Education
Design of Heating Ventilation & Air Conditioning
Board of Secondary Education
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more