Overall 8+years in Software Development experience in .Net Technology (C# / VB.Net / ASP.Net) & Sql Server 2008 R2
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Saudi Binladen Group - King Abdulaziz International Airport Project
From August 2011
Development of Security system as discussed in Project Profile.
King Abdulaziz International Airport
From August 2011
* Worked as a Lotus Notes Programmer in King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia from December 2010 to July 2011.
* Worked as an IT Engineer in Jubail United Petrochemical Company A SABIC Affiliate, Al - Jubail, KSA from June 2009 to November 2010.
* Worked as a Software Engineer in Viginix Technologies Pvt. Ltd.India from June 2007 to May 2009.
* Worked as a Programmer Analyst in Sultan - Ul - Uloom College of Pharmacy. India, from June 2006 to May 2007.
* Worked as a Programmer in Infocom Solutions, India, from June 2002 to May 2004.
This Security system mainly consists of ID / Vehicle / Equipment system. It has been designed to provide New / Renewal of ID’s, Vehicle / Equipment sticker upon successful approval of the request applied for the various companies working on King Abdulaziz International Airport project from various authorities. This application consists of various users and their roles have been set by Administrator. The reports have been designed using Crystal Reports 10.5.
Qualifications & Certifications
Master of Science (Computer Science)
Annamalai University, India
Annamalai University India
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more